Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lily's and Mokona's Private RP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(No. I meant... Ah, never mind. How's this?) Ryo looked over at the two young girls sitting on the sofa, dried blood painted on them. He didn't even want to know whose it was or imagine what had happened the previous night. Now he almost felt guilty that he hadn't somehow stopped it--he hadn't seen their parents in years, and the last time he did, Mackenzie hadn't even been born yet.looking over at Sioux (SP?) he sighed a bit. " I guess they're staying with us, now..." Mag held on tighter to Mackenzie, listening in on their conversation. How did they end up staying here, anyway? She didn't want to accept any of it. This place could never be home. She turned to her sister with a worried expression on her face. (Next posts don't have to be too long; I usually just start off like that.)

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is a great start and what does SP means?) Sioux shrugged and looked over to the girls, then looked at Ryo, arms cross."Alright then, but I'm not going to take care of them..." He looked away, sighing quietly. Mackenzie didn't hear anything, but she have a bad or funny feeling about the two guys, looking over at her sister, holding her hand thightly. She looked back at them, frowning a bit.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Spelling.) Ryo sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You'll have to do something sometime," he muttered, going over to the couch and squatting so they were eye level, though they seemed go be ignoring him. "Um...I'm Ryo, that's Sioux," he said awkwardly. Mag made a sort of face that was kind of incredulous and something else, not quite disgusted but a little as in, "man, he's an #####.# She took Makenzie's hand and finger spelled R-Y-O, then S-I-O-U-X and pointed to where she guessed he was. To be honest, she didn't trust either of them.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay then) Sioux growled quietly and sighed, looking at them again. Mackenzie frowned, she didn't hear what he saw, but she saw Mag using her finger to spelled out the names. She blinks and looked back at them.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo mentally facepalmed. Okay... One's deaf and the other blind. This might be tough. He felt dumb, even more so as he urgently waved in an attempt to get Sioux to come. Mag groaned a little bit when it got quiet and leaned her head back against the couch. Guys are so dumb.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Sioux blinked and what over to where Ryo was."What now?" He asked, looking at him. Mackenzie blokes again, looking at them both, a bit frighten since she can't hear what they're saying.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Help me take them upstairs, please?" Ryo said quietly, feeling a bit hopeless. Taking care of kids was hard enough, especially orphans whose parents were killed by vampires, especially since he was a vampire. Mag reached for Mackenzie's hand again, a little nervously. She stayed quiet.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine...C'mon, deafy and blindy..." Sioux chuckled quietly, looking at them. He did sign language for Mackenzie to understand what he said to them. Mackenzie frowned and hold thightly on Mag's hand.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sioux! That's not--hey wait, you can sign?" Ryo asked, temporarily forgetting the issue just like a bad parent would. (x]) Mag grit her teeth together and buried her face in Mackenzie's shoulder, decidig she hated the place. What's he trying to do, humiliate us?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
"Duh! Yes, I can! I'm not stupid...." Sioux cross his arms looking at him, raising a brow.(x}) Mackenzie blinked and then looked over at Mag, sighing quietly and looked back at the guys.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do Ghosts Exist?

Chat

How do you think our world will end and why?

Chat

Do Ghosts Exist?

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos