Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

this is mine and mod135s role play and don't join only me and mod135

blah blah blah blah blah!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:Macy Millers         Age:17      Looks: thats me   personality: youll know    other :has no family but step dad abuses her a lot

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( I guess I should make a form.  Just say if I need to make any adjustments.)
Name: Anubis Fowl
Looks: 
Bio: Anubis tilted his head as soon as he was born.  Due to his jackal-like behaviour  he was named after the Egyptian god Anubis.
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind, gentle, & mysterious.
Other:  Anubis still maintains the habit of tilting his head when he is confused or curious.  He loves jackals & Egyptian mythology.  Anubis knows how to play the viola.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Macy walks out side and gose to the park to sit down but she thinks what will happen to her

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Anubis started to walk through the park where he finds a jackal.  With curiosity & a tilt with his head, he inched closer to the beautiful creature.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Macy looks around and sees a guy named Anubis "wow its such a beautiful day out " she said to her self

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The jackal looked at Anubis with a tilt of his head.  Anubis copied & smiled, ignoring Macy.  "It is such a beautiful day outside".

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

macy covers her arm  with her sleves -because he step dad abuses her a lot-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The jackal runs away & Anubis smiles.  "Good bye".  Anubis walked & he saw Macy.  "Hello", he introduced himself with a warm smile.  "My name is Anubis Fowl.  What is your name"?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Oh hi im macy millers im new here "

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity