Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(im sorry Julie. i was not on yesterday after a while and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! that's better to understand! Embarrassed thank yer Julie! :3 and sorry...if i seem rude at the least....)

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(haha that's fine! I'm sorry if I ever get irritated. So yeah. Well wanna continue the rp? your turn to answer.)

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 Christina: don't worry Julie!....maybe...there not bad....maybe there..good! ya know?  lets...see what happens..if we see any sign of danger we can leave! -comforts you- don't worry...hmm..i wonder what happens...if you get close to them....- i walked up and tried touching the pendant seeing if anything would happen- almost...reached it!....-goes high as i can and just about! touches it- yes! i touched it with my finger tips...it feels tingly..and weird...but i like it....

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "W-wait! Don't-" i gasped. "Are you alright!?" i asked worried. I then think it over and grin "I'll try.." i toughened out. I walk back and then run up to jump as high as possible. I ended up jumping over and floating in the air. My eyes widened. I grabbed the broach and pulled it to me

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: woah!! that's so cool!!!  let me try!! - jumps up as high as possible and floats to- WOAH!! COOL!! IM FLOATING TO!! WOAH....SO...AWEEESSOMME!!!!# -smiles big and grabs my broach and a big light flashes and it grows bigger and reaches over the whole school. everything goes silent. the bright white light finally dies down and we both fall to the ground. OUCH!.....-rubs head and sits up- w...what happened?....-the broaches were gone- where are the broaches?!.....- I looked all around-

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "Woah!!  ow ow ow!" i sigh and put my hand on my head. I look around and stand up seeing a giant spider monster. My eyes go blank "Ahhh!!"

(btw i wanted to add her fears! Spiders, thunder storms, being alone in the dark, the dark, loosing someone special, and high places. if they aren't to high then she doesn't care.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: aahhhhhhhh!!!!!! what the heck!....-points- is that thing?!...I didn't even think spiders could be that big!!!!! -backs up- Julie...lets...lets get out of here!! now!!...before that thing attacks us!!!! -shakes you and pulls your arm- come on!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i froze in terror. I try to move but wasn't able to. "Chris.. tina.." i try to move my legs "Help.." i remembered I had a weapon in my boot. It was a sword, obviously it's not a huge one, otherwise it would be completely noticeable.

(maybe in this point we can have the boys come in and save us?)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(I was thinking...that they didn't come in now...but like....after we get our powers and stuff.....and start fighting after a while....after a kind of strong monster comes...they come save us....OR we meet them in the other world...and we see them fighting and help....something like that)

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah ok! let's continue then.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos