Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ok.. but I forgot...which boy do I play again? bryan? or like Nick...the name I chosen)
Christina: -I stopped pulling- JULIE!! COME ON!! BEFORE IT ##### ##!!!! HURRY!!!! -I noticed your weapon. even though its small- JULIE!! YOU HAVE A WEAPON!!!! TAKE IT OUT AND #### THE SPIDER!! DO IT!! -I pushed you a little- do it! -the spider comes closer to it- JULLIIIEE!!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
you play brian. not bryan x3 lol! Yeah You play brian for me and I'll play nick for you

Julie: i pull the weapon out and tear up. "Say something that'll make me mad! If I'm angry I'm not afraid of anything!" i pant getting nervous as the spider rushed toward me "Hurry!! Christina!" 

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
don't you say them the same way - _ -
I DONT KNOW!!!!! UMM....-I tried to think- JULIE!!! YOU ARE THE WORST FRIEND!!! EVER!!! ### ### ###### AND UGLY Raspberry!  AND JUST A BIG CRY BABY!!! -I lied....and I didn't like saying those things. but...I guess they would make her mad..and she knew I didn't mean it so as long as she knew I didn't mean it...I guess it was ok-

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah but i have a bf named brian and it's spelled brian not bryan

Julie: i growl and get angry. My eyes turn red. I charge and the spider stabbing the weak spot, it disintegrating. My eyes widened and my eyes filled up. THey turned into a dark blue "D-Did you really mean that..? Christina?" i sniff

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 Christina: -I run over to you and give you a big hug- OF COURSE NOT!!!! YOUR THE BEST FRIEND EVER!! AND VERY PRETTY!! but you can be a cry baby - I said smiling- haha...im just teasing with that!  but seriously....I didn't mean it.....I promise..i wouldn't say something so mean...please..just try to forget what I said....-looks at your eyes- your eyes...they are purple.....-I could not do that with my eyes....my aura and hair just changed a little....-

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i blush "Oh Christina.." i smile and realize something "Ahhhhh! We just all of a sudden left class! We're gonna be in so much trouble!!" i freak out "We have to go!!" I grab her hand and run back to the class room

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: OMG!! WE DID!!!! -I run as fast as I can by the time we get to our class its 6th period. with Math. and we have Ms. P (made up name)

Ms.P -turns around- WHY ARE YOU TWO YOUNG LADIES LATE?!?

Christina: -bows once- WE'RE TERRIBLY SORRY!!..##....## WENT TO THE BATHROOM! and....uh...we couldn't hear the bell in the bathroom! when we came out!...we tried!! going to your classroom! but you moved! and didn't tell us!!..so its your fault we're late!!

Ms.P -notices Christina is absolutely right. and frowns and sends them off- OK! I'll give you a warning...since it was my fault! just go sit down!!!

Christina: -I highfive you and go to our regular seats. I was glad im a little good at lying. Ms.P starts talking. im smart....and knew the stuff she was talking about to well...so I talked to Julie -I turned to her and nudged her.- Julie...Julie... -she was paying attention very hard. and I couldn't yell loud in class..so I tried my best to get her attention- Julie...!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: My eyes got dizzy. I didn't get it at all. I was never very smart. ANd with what happened earlier, I was still shocked! It was so much that happened! What was happening to me!? oh no.. I'm getting really dizzy. I think I'm going to pass out... I passed out in Christina's arms

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
your reply is showing up on the news feed but can you try to re post it? it won't show up on here for me.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: JULIE?!.....JULIE?!? - I started to shake you but you didn't wake up and I raised my hands- MS P!!!

Ms.P: yes Christina?

Christina: JULIE PASSED OUT!!!! I NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE NURSE!! MAY I PLEASE GO!! =- the class gasped along with MS.P

Ms.P: WHAT HAPPEND?! WHY DID SHE PASS OUT?!

Christina: I DONT KNOW!!

Ms.P WELL HURRY UP AND GET HER TO THE NURSE!!!

Christina -I nodded and lifted Julie and carried her to the nurse and knocked on the door and waited for the nurse to answer. he name was Nurse Morgan

Nurse Morgan: -opens door- Yes....-drops things as she see's Julie- WHAT HAPPENED?!

Christina: SHE PASSED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!! PLEASE HELP!!

Nurse Morgan: OF COURSE!! BRING HER IN QUICK!!

Christina: - I brought her in and set her on a nurse bed.-Nurse Morgan set everything up. and I waited for an hour before Nurse Morgan came out-

Nurse Morgan: get to class Christina....

Christina: BUT SH-

Nurse Morgan: I know she's your best friend...and you care..but you have to get to your classes.

Christina: BUT!

Nurse Morgan: NOW CHRISTINA!!!

Christina: -gets up a little angry- fine.....

Nurse Morgan: I will write you a pass....-writes pass and gives it to Christina- now off you go...

Christina -I took the pass and went to my 7th period...10 minutes late-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D