Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"Then don't act stupid," One of the cards grumbled, its cold black eyes staring at Chyster. He then pushed him and Alexis forward, signing them to move faster. "Watch it," Alexis hissed at the card, her canines growing sharper with her anger.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster looked over at Alexis"Take it easy.What's the worse thing she could do to us.Chop off our heads"He laughed thinking of the idea

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Alexis's blue eyes had become an intense amber color as she became more bothered. "That's exactly what I would do!" She hissed, a card forcefully pulling her back. "Silence!" He boomed.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster laughed again looking back at the Cards"No wonder you guys are lonely . That is not how you treat a lady"He smirked and kept walking 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
The card stepped on Chyster's tail, making a small smirk form on Alexis's lips. A plan began to form in her head as the fox side of her began to take effect. Glancing at the soldiers and the boy, she quickly grew her nails in to sharp, black-like knives that cut deeply into the card's arm, making him yelp and let her go. Transforming into a two-tailed white fox, she quickly leaped out of sight.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster hissed as he stepped on his tail. He grinned as he watched the girl run off."Well fellas I've got to run"He smiled disappearing and out of the grip off the cards then made his way back into the forest.  

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
[I've updated her form once more.]

The card cursed and all of them began to run into the direction where the  two tailed, black-pointed tip fox disappeared to. "Come out, fox child!" One of them yelled in anger, gripping his large cut in rage.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster appeared next to Alexis after a while"Hey you must have really pissed them off"He laughed quietly and looked over at them 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Alexis's was shocked to see Chyster appear in the burrow where she was hiding; how had he managed to fit. She was scared because she hadn't known how she formed from a human to fox, and why the cards wanted her. "I g-guess I did..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos