Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
I grinned wide, "Thank god!" I exclaimed then sighed, I didnt know what would happen when the year was over. I looked between the two and raised an eyebrow, "Cordelia stop thinking so hard," I mumbled watching her a soft smile on my face. "You'll be fine," I promised because she would be fine.

Justin:
"What is this? Is the queen of baggy clothes wearing a skirt?" I teased looking her up and down with a smirk. I had to admit she did look really good in a skirt. I smiled innocently to her when my eyes met hers again. "You are such a flirt," Elsie told me with an eye roll. I looked at her and stuck my tongue out, "Dont be jealous," I teased looking back at Cordelia.

Cody:
I snorted in laughter, "Don't threaten my buddy," I scolded pulling Asher into a side hug wrinkling my nose at her jokingly before pulling back away. "But I like when you're early 'cause then we don't have to be in a rush." I told him matter-of-factly as he pulled into school. I looked around and smirked, "Plus we get a good parking spot." I pointed out.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

Cordleia:
I smirked walking past Justin. I gave him a best friend punch on the shoulder. My equivalent to a hug. "Flirt." I whispered to him, teasingly. I looked at Elise, "That's what you think." I told her, slidding a baggy sweatshirt out of my backpack. "Just in case." I promised her, stuffing it back in along with baggy pants. I didn't trust this skirt or tank top. At all.

Katherine:
I grinned, "Seeeee?" I teased. "You like it to!" I told him, putting my head in between both of theirs. "Just embrace the earlieness." I grinned as he pulled in and I got out, running to Elise. I jumped on her back, "Honey, I'm hooommmeeee!" I cheered, smiling. Me and her always did this when we saw each other. Always.

Asher:
I smirked, "But then we have to get up early." I complained to Cody with a fake sad face as I pulled into the parking spot and turned the car off, getting out. "So, don't get used to it." I repeated and smiled then looked at Cordelia. "Uh... What happened to the queen of baggy clothes?" I asked with a smile.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
I rubbed my arm and scowled at Cordelia playfully. "Boys will be checking you out all day," I teased her before answering Asher, "Elsie forced her into wearing non-comfort clothes." I explained shaking my head in mock disappointment.

Elsie:
I grinned and laughed "Yay! Boo I missed you! Its been like 24 hours!" I exclaimed holding onto her legs before turning to glare at Justin. "I simply suggested it.And she agreed. With a bit a persuading." I told him shaking my head. "How am I carrying you with heels on?" I questioned throwing my head back to look at Kitty.

Cody:
I shook my head, "Dang it," I teased before following him out towards the little group I call my best friends. "I think she looks good in actual girl clothes." I admitted with a shrug and a grin once I got there. 

(So the couples are going to be Cody/Kitty, Cordelia/Justin then Elsie/Asher ? )

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I turned bright red, matching my hair perfectly. "Thanks?" I looked down, pulling at the bottom of the skirt. I looked back up at Elise and Kitty and smiled happily. They were both so crazy. I turned around to see a truck driving by, full of boys, and they honked at me. "Yeah, I'm changing." I muttered to myself.

Katherine:
I grinned, "Pure love!" I told Elise, happily then looked at Cordelia, "Nope!" I told her, snatching her bag. "Girls shall be girls!" I told her, sticking my tongue out playfully. I looked back down at Elise, "Why'd you cancel on the party, Boo?" I asked her.

Asher:
I shook my head, laughing to myself. These were my best friends. How? I didn't know. But I loved them, anyway. I smirked, watching CordeIia with the truck of boys, "We're gonna need a new name for you." I told her, teasingly.

(Yesh, ma'am! Big Grin )

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
"Open my car door and put her clothes on the seat," I demanded Kitty and after she did I locked the door. "Oh no, they are locked in there." I mocked horror to Cordelia before giving her a innocent smile and looked up at Kitty, "Nina got in trouble for coming home after curfew and I got punished too." I said telling her about my sisters mess up with an eye roll.

Justin:
I looked at Elsie and Kitty, "You two are horrible," I laughed shaking my head, my friends for you. Then nodded agreeing with Asher, "Queen of Truck Boys?" He hestiantly suggested before giving off a shrug with a smile.

Cody:
I gave a look of sympathy to Cordelia before laughing slightly, "Isnt that how it always is with you and your sister? If one of you get in trouble the other gets in trouble too?" I asked but it was more like a statement. Elsie nodded and huffed. "We better get going the bell's going to ring soon," I then told them, I was actually excited, but only today, tomorrow will be a miserable day.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
"My clothes!" I cried, running to the door. I stared in at them in horror then turned to look at Elise. "Fine. You win today, but tomorrow I get to be myself!" I demanded. I looked over at Cody and nodded, "Yeah." I muttered, pulling my school bag over me to block my clothes from view.

Katherine:
I grinned, "Love you too, Justin." I stuck my tongue out at him, happily. I looked down at Elise. "Onward!" I cheered, still clinging onto her. "Hey, guys, wanna skip school tomorrow?" I asked them. "I don't wanna go tomorrow." I pouted out my lips cutely.

Asher:
I frowned at Elise. Getting in trouble when her sister did didn't seem very fair. Then I looked at Kitty. "Not even a day into school and she already wants to ditch." I teased with a grin.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
"Im up for it," I muttered to Kitty before watching Cordelia. "Babe, covering your frontside wont do anything, you still have that cute little behind of yours," I told Cordelia teasingly, "See we even have Justin staring at it," I then said not even sparing a glance towards the boy.

Justin:
"What?" I questioned looking up and giving Elsie a weird look. "I am not," I defended myself. I looked at Cordelia and smirked, "But I wouldn't mind staring at it," I shrugged teasing her, making her blush was to easy.

Cody:
I rolled my eyes and threw an arm around Cordelia's shoulders, "C'mon guys, stop teasing Little Miss Skirts," I scolded even though I was teasing her also. *BRING BRING*  "I guess being on time is out of the questioned," I mumbled with a chuckled.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I blushed even more, "Stop it before my face and my hair become unseperable." I whined, my blood red side bangs falling over my eye. My hair really did match my face! I blushed even more then looked back at Justin, narrowing my eyes at him, playfully then did the same to Cody.

Katherine:
I grinned, "Yay!" I hugged Elise then looked over at Cody and Cordelia, "Ahhh, the lovebirds." I teased them, sticking out my tongue. Everyone knew that out of all of us and how close we were, they were #### ####### and sister.

Asher:
I smirked and clapped, "This time it wasn't my fault!" I grinned, "This time, I'm gonna put the blame on you five." I promised them, eager to be able to tell my teacher it wasn't my fault. This time.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
"Oh please, we all know you and Cody are going to end up happily ever after together," I teased her a smirk coming over my lips."Ash, none of the teachers know you yet, so it doesnt really matter right now," I pointed out to Asher smiling sweetly. "How nice for you six to join us," Miss. Seely said, one of the most sweetest 11th grade teachers ever.

Justin:
I wrinkled my nose in reaction to Cordelia before giving Miss. Seely a smile, "Such a pleasure to be here, Miss. S" I joked, she loved all of us, so we usually joked around. Miss. Seely rolled her eyes, "Just get to class you seniors." She told us before walking down the hall.

Cody:
I narrowed my eyes back at Cordelia before sticking my tongue at her, completely ignoring Elsie's comment. As I watched Miss. Seely walk down the hallway I let out a content sigh, "Is it just me or does Miss. Seely have a really nice butt." My question going to Justin and Asher.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I rolled my eyes at Cody and smirked, "Boys will be boys." I muttered, pulling away from him and looping my arm with Elise's as we walked down the hall and up the stairs to our lockers. I pulled away from her slightly. As usual, all of our lockers were right next to each other.

Katherine:
I nodded, "She does." I agreed with Cole. I wasn't like most girls. Yes, I was straight, but I could appreciate # #### #### when I saw one. I jumped off of Elise's back, gracefully. "Imma just stuff all my binders and such into your locker." I promised her with a smile.

Asher:
I looked at Kitty, chuckling slightly. She was so strange. Then I looked at Cody then Justin, rolling my eyes. "I still remember the song." I teased them, flinging my bag into my locker then slamming it shut.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Are They Really My BFFs?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

latest videos