Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its official im the worst roleplayer ever Sad Im sowwy!!!)

Elise:
A grin took over my face, we were finally going to get Kitty back. I turned around, my smile faltered. "Ash?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay?" Worry lacing in my tone.

Theo:
He shrugged, " Aright but thats your loss darling." He told her noticing the way she was looking t him, "Katherine why are you looking at me like that?" He demanded, he wanted to cry out in frustration becausr it was physically impossible to see into her brain.

Cody:
I raised the bucket s the water would overflow into the bucket. I glanced up oncevboth of the girls started talking. I furrowed my eyebrows but didnt say anything,  thats what the girls are for.

Justin:
"Isnt that, that mansion where that vampire lives..." I trailed off and and looked back at Asher. "Spill everything Ash," I told him speaking on behalf of all 4 of us.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

(Huh? No you aren't. What's the matter?)

Asher:
I swallowed hard, "That... That mansion..." I slowly started before letting out a sigh, "Guess, we don't need a big plan anymore. That mansion is my house." I slowly looked up at all of them, "My Dad bought her." I said, not bothering to hide the disgust in my voice, "I mean, he couldn't have known who she was, you guys never did met him, but still... No." My eyes slowly started to turn red. How could my Dad... Buy someone?!

Cordelia:
I stared at Asher, not knowing how to respond to that. I slowly looked at Elise, Cody, and Justin, relived that they all looked just as stunned as I did. Well, Justin not as much as the rest of us, but Justin and Asher had been best friends before the rest of us joined them. But still... We had to get Kitty back, then we could argue.

Katherine:
"Stop calling me Katherine." I snapped at him, "Everyone calls me Kitty." I fixed it for him and sighed, looking back down. "You'll see soon enough." I smirked, slowly starting to grin to myself before I looked back up at him, "So what do you want from me?" I said, noticing for the first time the frustration in his eyes.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm horrible at logging in and responding to my RPs,)

Theo:
He just arched his eyebrow but let the whole thing drop. "I'll call you whatever I feel like calling you," He told her adding "Katherine" after it with an innocent smile-just to see her expression. "I'm pretty sure we've already went over this darling, but you'd basically be a slave-blood slave at the most, and anything else really,"

Cody:
"Seriously?" I asked finally speaking up and blinking a few times, letting it sink in, "But.....why?" I wondered out loud putting his hand over Cordelia's to stop the water from pouring out of hers.

Elise:
"Huh..." I muttered thinking it through, but Kitty's father agreed to it, so...wouldn't he have known who it was? I looked back at Ash seeing his expression starting to change. Putting both hands on his shoulders, shaking him a bit, "Hey, hey, Ash, calm yourself a little." I then said softly. "Do you have any idea why he'd buy Kitty?"

Justin:
To be quite honest I wasn't all that shocked when Ash said that was his mansion. I kind of added it all up a few years ago, "What do you think your father will do to Kitty? I mean do you think he'll be one of those people who cut off her communication to everything or...?" 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright, I know you don't mean to.)

Katherine:
I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Whatever, Theo." I told him in the same tone he'd used on me. I then sighed, "I meant now. Aren't the formalities over? I know your name and you know mine." I pointed out, being feisty which was a usual for people I didn't like very much. I pushed myself off of the wall and went to walk away, but he caught my broken wrist and forced me to him. I gave a soft cry in pain.

Cordelia:
I blushed and looked at Cody, "Sorry." I muttered, making the water from my hand stop before returning my attention to the problem at hand. Everything would be better, now, right? Ash could just walk in and explain this mess to his Father and get Kitty out... Right?

Asher:
I looked at Elise, slowly forcing myself to calm down, making my eyes return to their normal chocolaty brown color and my fangs slowly went back up. I looked over at Justin then at the floor, "He'd use her for blood, for one." I told them, but that was the obvious part. I stared at the porch floor, noticing for the first time how chipped up it was as I slowly muttered the second part, "He always wanted a big family, but my Mom died having me... I guess he still wants a big family." I knew they'd figure it out from that, but I couldn't hide my shame that my Father was doing that to Kitty. And I couldn't get her back, he was stronger than me. Than all of us!

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Theo: "For one darling," He started, "you'll be dismissed when I tell you to be," he hissed in her ear. "For two, I'll have one of my servants to take you to the hospital wing, you will go. If not there will be consequences." He said giving her a sweet smile before yelling out 'Jackson'. -----Cody: He bit his lip thinking it through, "wait what do you me-" He cut himself off mid-sentence. He took a deep breath, "If we all try hard enough we could surly get her back." ------Elise: I rubbed Ash's arm before leaning against the porch beam. "Why does he need a teenage girl to fulfill his dreams, I bet there are multiple women that would like that very much," I shook head and looked at everyone before meeting Asher's eyes again. ------Justin: I stayed quiet just staring across the street, "Can't you buy a slave off of a slave owner?" He questioned looking from Asher and the house across the street. "Just with the right deal it could work, right?" I exclaimed a smile making its way on my face.

Posted By:
RobinLoverXOXO
RobinLoverXOXO
StarStar

Katherine:
I snarled at him dangerously. "Let go of my wrist!" I screamed out at him as he tugged it, breaking it further. Tears came to my eyes, as much as I tried to hide them. I glared at Theo as Jackson came running in and he let go of my wrist finally. I stepped back from the two men and turned on my heels, taking off running away from the two of them. My friends would be here soon and they'd get me out.

Asher:
I looked at Elise, smirking slightly. "You would be very surprised. He's rather... Picky." I looked over at Justin. "I suppose so, but in that case one of us, and I mean Cody, would have to buy her from him. And... I doubt he'll sell her before he gets what he wants." I frowned.

Cordelia:
I looked between them all then to the ground. "I'll be back in a moment." I told them all softly, turning away from them. My body dissolved into water as I disappeared and reappeared in the ocean. I went straight to my Father.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson: I sighed, if Theo was actually nice to his slaves they might somewhat like him. I ran off towards her and grabbed her wrist knowing Theo was watching. I Mumbled a quiet sorry as she started struggling again. Once we were in the hospital room I let go of her wrist quickly. "Listen. I can help you in more ways than one if you'd stop struggling." ///////// Elise: I heaved a sigh. "Why would he pick Kitty? What's so special about a teenage girl that interests a man his age?" I thought out loud talking to no one in particular. "If only we could talk to her some how." I said sliding down into a sitting position. ///////// Cody: "Why me?" I asked already knowing the answer. I raised an eyebrow at the disappearance of Cordelia but shook it off. "Can't we find someone better for him and trade them?" I questioned smiling, it could work. //////// Father: "Cordelia!" I exclaimed slightly surprised to see her. "What brings you here, do you wantto come home early?" I questioned, since there really wasn't any other reason for her to be here that I could think of.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

latest videos