Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Renee and Angiee's Private Roleplay. SHH. Go away people who aren't Renee and Angie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

Damian backed away from the person slowly, a slightly scared expression on his face. He still gripped the baton tightly, and watched the person intently. He was almost sure that it was a boy, but he or she looked a little feminine, well, whatever gender, that person just ate two whole guys. They surely deserved to be in here, maybe he'd made a mistake freeing them? Well, he truly just wanted to attack someone, he hadn't planned on the person escaping.

Well, it wasn't like he could just leave that person there, though he couldn't help but smiling at the sight of blood. "Are you well enough to run?" He inquired, holding out his hand reluctantly. What if the person tried to eat him? He held his baton in his other hand, ready to attack if needed.
Kishi was again, surprised that he asked him that question. She started to blush slightly. "N- no. " She mumbled, looking at him slightly. She started to hear guards racing down the hallway. "Im fine... you go... im just going to be locked up again anyways." The footsteps were getting closer and closer. "You go. Theres a window over there. I- I will be fine..."She has never really been near a guy before. She kinda felt like grinning considering after what she still did, he still wanted to help her. She wanted to go and escape with him really, but she would have just slown him down. She felt so weak and hopeless.

The only reason I come on is..

Renee and Angiee's Private Roleplay. SHH. Go away people who aren't Renee and Angie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
( Rawr c: )

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Damian noticed the person's blush. Maybe it really was a girl. He heaved a sigh and grabbed the girl's hand, lifting her off the ground so that she could lean on him for support. "You can come with me, but don't. . ." He shivered slightly, "try to eat me or anything." He lifted her into his arms and quickly ran to the window. He walked out unto the roof, glancing at the girl he was holding, before he placed her down for a second. "If you slide down, I'll catch you and get you medical help or something. If not, then, well, they'll know what to do with you."

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ew, why would I try to eat boys? Then again the guards I ate were boys. Or were they girls? Im pretty sure they were girls though. "I don't eat boys..." Kishi mumbled as he placed her down. "I don't need medical help. Im fine. Really." She said was she started to slide down. Even though she could have waited for him to get down then she could have slided down she did it anyways. They were up pretty high actually. She didn't realise how high up they were. She closed her eyes and tried to relax at the thought that it's a long way down. She had always been alittle afraid of heights ever since she was alittle girl. She expected to feel pain on the way down because she asummed that she would get cut even deeper by the roof. Instead, the roof was cold, and smooth.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

latest videos