Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we go

Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Personality:

Where do you come from?:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex.

Looks:

Bio: When he was a kid his parents left him, leaving him to defend for him self. A couple years later, he joined a group of pirates. He doesn't remember anything of his siblings except of his brother trying to Rap him.

Personality:  Speaks his mind, tough. Once you get to know him he warms up to you.

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Russell Kings 

Looks:

Bio: He is the son of a famous pirate but he was burned alive by the stake over so many years of plundering and causing havoc. Russell is now sailing on his own boat with his uncle who keeps him safe from other people.

Personality: He is very reckless and will take action at a moments notice, he loves skeletons and anything creepy, he is very strange and has a lot of weird hobbies.

Where do you come from?: No one really knows...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
( can you start first please? )

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell was hanging on the ropes while his uncle was in the market and he was left to guard the boat with the first mate Josh who was his uncles friend and teased Russell from time to time. He hummed quietly as he swung rope to rope looking for things.

Grief"

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Alex looked around, he stooped, then came to the nearest person which was Russell.  "You..Do you know the way around here? I'm looking for a place" He then again looked around, then back at Russell, waiting for a response. 

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell saw the guy and jumped off the ropes landing on the railing of the ship "Depends where you want to go" He said smiling as he seen his uncle still trading and other stuff, he looked back at the guy "Hmm..Why are you around here?" He asked making a face.

Grief"

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Alex smirked. "But is that really any of your business? Now, do you have an adult I can talk to?" He looked at the market in the distance, then at the waves in the water, frowning.

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell sighed as he fixed his eye patch then yelling "Josh!!!!" He shouted and the bald man walked out saying rudely "What do you want Otter?" He asked looking at Russell. He smiled "This person wants to know something about the market" He informed him then swung off on the ropes like a bird.

Grief"

Yukki and Koko PRP

Posted By:
Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive.
StarStarStarStar
Alex looked at Josh. "So you're the adult around here?" He sighed. "Well, if you know the whereabouts of around here I could use your help." He smiled, devil-like at him, for a quick few seconds.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos