Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
China is invited to stay at Italy's for a week, but Italy forgets and goes to Germany's house. China is then stuck with Romano without Spain.
~Let's See How This Goes~

Gamzee babyyyy Gamzee Babyyyy~
China babyyy China loveee~

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
You're beginning, so.. start when you're back. ;'D

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano sighed as he was in the garden picking tomato`s humming to himself, He seemed very calm when no one was around. He tilted his straw hat down so the wind would not blow it away, He took a tomato biting into it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
China was riding a bike to Italy's house, being offered to stay the night. His hair flew in it's ponytail behind him, as he continued peddling, and keeping a sharp eye out for the house. Of course, this is his first time actually being in Italy, and Italian was hard to learn for the Asian country. Yet, he still agreed, surprising to his younger brother, Japan.

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano took a break and walked inside leaving his hat out in the tomato patch, he walked into the kitchen and started washing the tomato`s wondering where Spain went off to in the first place, "Leaving me by myself again..that jerk!" He ranted out loud.

Grief"

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
Finally reaching the house, he kicked his kick-stand, and let the bike lean on it. He, then, walked up to the house, and rang the doorbell. China was looking around at the house, smiling at how it looked simple. He, then, looked toward the door, waiting for it to be answered. He nervously tugged at his backpack's strap, as he stood there.

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano washed his hands then went to answer the door and opened it to see a man in red "Hello?" He said while drying his hands on a dish towel and the house smelled of pasta and tomato`s. Roma kept his eyes glued to him, but actually was curious.

Grief"

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
BreatheNoMore;;
BreatheNoMore;;
StarStar
"Ni Hao!" The Chinese man greeted, an eyebrow raised. "Um.. Is Feliciano here, aru?" He asked. "Also, I'm China, aru! May I ask for your name, aru?" He asked, his accent leaking badly. He winced, knowing it's hard to understand him.

Ashy and Koko PrivateRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am South Italy, but Feliciano is not here..he is with the stupid potato" He said calmly "But if he still invited you, you can come in it will be getting dark soon" He said as he let the Chinese man into the house since he notice it started raining.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is Luke Hemmings getting engaged?!?

latest videos