Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I Wouldn't Be Nothing If I Didn't Have You (Private)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
We know the plotline. Everyone else, you know the drill. Don't post unless you are me or Ruby (~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~)

Form:
Name
Personality
Problem
Other

Name: Evangeline "Evan" Daeé
Looks: 
Personality: Evan is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sardonic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Problem: Evan's best friend died in a car accident a year ago. She blames herself for this everyday because her friend was on his way to her house to comfort her about her break-up with her boyfriend. She feels as though if she did not ask him to stop by he would still be here.
Other: None

Name: Carson Smith
Looks: 
Personality: Carson is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Problem: Carson grew up in a loving family with two loving parents, and a younger brother. Carson and his brother Gabe were rather close for being ten years apart. It was a rather strong bond. Things soon took a turn for the worse though. Suddenly, Gabe was struck with Pneumonia, and was getting worse and worse until one day he died. This was really #### ## Carson due to the strong bond he had with him. He is struck with the guilt in thinking that it should have been him instead of Gabe.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren

Looks:

Personality: Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile, since inside she knows how it feels to not be happy. If you saw her you would never think she has the problems that she had. Although she doesn't have many friends because at a certain point she starts pushing people away, or people find out the real her. She is deeply insecure.

Problem: Lauren suffers from depression, anxiety, and anorexia. It all started when her father would beat them after coming home every day wasted. At a point she was used to it, but she knew that wasn't right. It wasn't until last year where her mother spoke out that her dad was put away. That's when everything got ten times worse. Her anorexia came from when her mom made a slight comment about her gaining weight and how come she couldn't be like her older sister, a model. Other: .

Name: Johnny

Looks:/p>

Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously around his friends. He can be a jerk, a really big jerk. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. He is mysterious, and nobody actually knows him.

Problem: Johnny got a girl pregnant, and the girl moved away since she didn't want anything to do with him. He doesn't know anything about his kid or how the mother of his child which kills him inside. He goes to drinking to make him feel better.

. Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Want to start?)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes! I'll put up my pics right now)

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Alright. Let's start from the first meeting.)

Evan sat in the plastic chair that was nearest the door, and had a great view of the clock. Once that small hand hit 4, her boredom would begin, and then she would leave the room like the Flash the second it hit 5:30. Right now, it was 3:50. She had a good ten minutes before it all began. Why had she agreed to come to this stupid support group? No, it was not because she wanted help. Evan thought she was a lost cause for that. It was so her mother would no longer have to worry about her. After her last attempt to end her life, Evan's mother was an emotional wreck, and she did not want to put her through that anymore. A few more people walked in,but non of them sparked her interest, so she put in her earphones, and blasted Point of No Return from the Phantom of the Opera. How ironic.

Carson slammed the door of his mother's Sudan shut. He had lost his driving privileges after he nearly crashed into a tree while thinking about everything. His mother gave him a worried look, blew him a kiss, and drove off. He puffed, and walked into the building. The receptionist gave him a worried look as well. Of course, who wouldn't? Carson was a rather intimidating young man who was obviously burdened by many things other than the components of his backpack. He received directions to the room, and walked in. He walked into the room, and noticed two things. Angsty teens and fake inspirational posters. You know those cheesy posters that cover guidance counselor's rooms are full of? Well, this place was plastered with them. Carson sighed, and simply took a seat across from a tangerine haired girl who seemed to be submerged into her iPod.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren pulled the sleeves of her over sized sweater passed her wrist and around her hands. She was nervous, not knowing what this new meeting whatever it was her mom got her into. She had gotten a lot of help but it wasn't much help. Her mom just didn't understand that she was the pressure too not just what her dad had done. She walked through the doors and smiled as she asked the receptionist where the room was. She walked into the room and shrugged. She never liked these places, they were uncomfortable and made her anxiety rise up. She took a deep breath as she sat down. She looked at the other people trying to figure them out before she actually knew them. She was pretty good at guessing since she did this everywhere she went.

Johnny walked into the building looking around. This was the first time he ever seeked out for help, he didn't like to talk about his past especially to people he didn't even know. But maybe it was better because these people had problems just like he did, so how could they judge him. He walked into the room taking his seat in the uncomfortable chairs. He sighed and looked around as they waited.

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
The clock struck four, but Evan failed to notice. So when the leader walked in, he gave Evan a dirty look. The leader had to be around fifty. How could he possibly be able to understand the teenage mind? He laughed in her direction, "You teenagers and your music, what gangster rapper are you listening to now?" Evan smirked, "Andrew Lloyd Webber. Here. I'll prove it. She unplugged her earbuds, and Point of No Return bounced off the walls. She even began to sing along to Christine's part, "When will the blood begin to race? The sleeping bud burst into bloom. When will the flames at last consume us?" She then sat down with a wicked smirk on her face. 

Carson smiled a bit,but it soon faded away when the leader began to speak again. The leader, Ben, spoke in a very monotonous tone that would put anyone to sleep. He said that by being together that they would be able to help each other through their problems. Then, he went on an annoying babble about his years of work with depressed teens like us. He checked out his watch. 4:05.  God, he thought, when is this going to end? 

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smirked. These were her kind of people they actually understood her. She sighed and watched the leader. She had many smart remarks to what he was saying but she thought she would just save it. She looked at the clock and shrugged under breath."My God."

Johnny smiled at the girl. She was beautiful, and he liked how she stood up for herself. He wasn't sure if going after someone that's just as broken as he was, was a good idea but he would give it a shot. He looked back at the leader and yawned loudly on purpose then looked around innocently.

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Evan blew a piece of hair out of her face, and looked at the clock. 50 Minutes to go. She traced random shapes into her jeans with her finger and sighed. Carson felt like he was ready to fall asleep. This was really boring. He hadn't even asked them their names. He inhaled deeply, and yawned.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ok let's start!" He finally said after rambling on about himself. "Let's start with you in the sweater. Tell us your name and why you're here." Lauren shrugged. She had done this soo many times. She stood up shyly. She hated this pressure. She looked down. Everytime she was in front of people she felt like they were just picking out her flaws. "Uhm I'm Lauren Brookes. My dads a piece of crap and words that I probably can't say. " She looked at the leader as he gave her a disapproved look. "Try Again." She rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet. "Well I'm Lauren and I've been diagnosed with depression anxiety and...." She sighed. "Anorexia..." She said slowly. She smiled slightly and sat down.

Johnny looked at Lauren. He had seen her at school before and he would of never thought to see her here. He nodded slightly at her ad he had a sudden respect for her. He was shocked to how many people actually were here looking for help.

Please?

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Favorite song?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

NICKELBACK

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

latest videos