Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag looked up and smiled, having been expecting him already. "Yuya, isn't it?# She managed to offer one hand, shifting her came to the other and balancing her books on her head. "It's good to finally meet you. I wasn't sure if you would come..." Sol smiled and waited for her to catch up. "That must have been the longest lecture in the history of history lectures..."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, that's right," Yuya said as he shook her offered hand. "You...weren't sure I would come?" he asked, not really understanding the statement.

"It was!" Anna whined, making a face. "I felt like I would never get out of there! Oh, but forget about that! The new kid! Why do you think someone like him is here?"

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol shrugged. "As I told him: either he was smart enough to get in, or someone recommended him or something. No offense to him, but both seem unlikely. This isn't a school for humans."

"Well...I guess not," Mag admitted, taking her hand back and using it to hold her books again. "I mean, usually students aren't human, considering this school is targeted to those that are not. I had hoped you would though." She sighed and continued walking. "What do you have this period? If you're free, I'll show you around."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"No, it's not," Anna agreed. "But you know what? I bet he'll be real easy to trick! What do you think?"

Yuya said nothing at first, wondering again why he was here.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm free." Yuya answered. "I was actually just about to explore the school. A guide would be great, thanks!" He smiled slightly.

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol smirked. "Probably. Humans always are." He looked around, running a quick hand through his hair. "I don't feel like going to class just yet--maybe even at all. I'll probably just sit this one out."

"Just as long as you're in time for the period after this one it should be fun. You don't want to miss Lit." Mag winked, her pace quickening even more as she went down the hallway. "So, where to start..."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Alright, then I'll sit out too!" Anna grinned. "Let's go do something fun!"

"Lit? What's that?" Yuya asked as he tried to keep up with Mag. "Oh! I just realized, I don't know your name."

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol grinned. "Of course. What should we do?" "Mag," she answered, shaking her head and slowing down, smirking and taking his arm. "Come on, you've got about thirty minutes."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Let's go prank the new kid!" Anna suggested. "Or, better yet, the whole school! Let's go on a prank spree!!"

"Where are we going?" Yuya asked, tripping a couple times from being pulled by Mag.

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol laughed evilly. "Of course! Let's start with...hmm..." May rolled her eyes playfully and slowed down more. "You'd think is be the slow one, she teased. "How about the library?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"We'll start with the first person we lay our eyes on!" Anna exclaimed as she started looking around for a victim. "That's how I choose!"

"Okay, that sounds good," Yuya said.
'I wonder if it will be any different from a human library," he thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

the real world

What browser do you use?

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

latest videos