Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HomeStuck Private RP STAY BACK! XD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okey)

John smiled a bit "I hope my dad wasn`t too Betty crocker crazed today but I`m most likely wrong" He said laughing a bit as they were almost to his yard not noticing any ice well because he was looking at all the pretty lights that were hung up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked and snikered, walking on the ice and accidentally sipped forwards, taking John down wit him by the sleeve of his jacket. They hit their faces on the ice, Dave went face down.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John went down on the ground and groaned "Oww... dude you okey?: He asked curiously as he sat up rubbing his cheek slightly since he scraped it on the ice (Mean ice! Be on the alert!) He sighed smiling as he sat there helping Dave sit up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave sat up with his help, nodding."I'm alright... I'm not bleeding from my nose, aren't I?" He asked, looking at John. He stood up and pick up the bags, making sure nothing broke.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled standing up "You have a cut on your nose a bit" He said while picking up his bags as they started walking again and they finally got into the house seeing everyone drinking cocoa or eating Christmas cookies.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked and touched his nose, winced when it hurt him a bit. He followed John into the house, looking around the house and set his bags down next to him, taking a cookie from the bolw in be table.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled walking in taking his gloves, hat and boots off then hanging his coat up on the rack and walked in the kitchen "Dad, how much did you bake?" He asked chuckling. Jade walked over to Rose smiling "Now Rose now?!" She asked excitedly.
(Could you play Rose for a moment?)

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure) Dave sighed quietly as he leaning into the doorway and take a bite of the snowman-shape-like cookie, looking around the room and seeing a lot of gifts in the Christmas tree, raising both brows. Rose giggled and nodded, looking at Jade."Yes, Jade, yes." She grinned.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade smiled running into the kitchen grabbing John and pushing him into the doorway right into Dave and above them was a mistletoe, John turned not knowing about it "Jade have you lost your marl-balls?" He said looking at her and Jade walked over highfiveing Rose.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked when Jade pushed John right in front of him and raised a brow, sighing quietly as he looked up. His eyes widened behind his shades, pulling on John's sleeve."Uh, dude...? I think I know why they are laughing about...."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos