Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HomeStuck Private RP STAY BACK! XD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled "Hmm...I think that's good enough" He said chuckling as he finished wrapping all the present he bought then walked down stairs and into the kitchen seeing if he had any Gushers left in the closet.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave finished wrapping the gifts and stretched his back and arms, yawning quietly. He looked around the house, taking a bite of the cookie he took from the plate in the table.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John walked back into the living room smiling holding the box of Gushers "Dave want a pack of Gushers?" He asked while sitting next to him crisscrossing his legs when he sat down, then when he did John had to push his glasses back up. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked and nodded, taking one, then popped ## his #####."Thanks, dude..."'He said,'leaning into the couch and somehow feel kinda of awkward. He looked at the tv that was already been on, adjusting his shades up.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smirked "You know we should prank Jade and Rose" He said calmly as he ate some Gushers while seeing cartoons on and laughed when the cat got squished then went back at the mouse with a hammer. (Should Dave wondering about what he likes now)

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(what you mean?) Dave grinned and nodded."I think we do." He snickered, looked at the tv again and smiled a bit, breathing heavily. He crossed his arms, keeping his facial blank and cool like he always have.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(what you mean?) Dave grinned and nodded."I think we do." He snickered, looked at the tv again and smiled a bit, breathing heavily. He crossed his arms, keeping his facial blank and cool like he always have.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John laughed "What should we do to them?" He asked while eating a couple more gushers, He heard his dad in the other room still baking but after a while he came out "Boys go to bed once you start yawning" He said then patted Johns head and walked upstairs.
(Like if he likes girls or guys)

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(we can have he like both, you know, like, Bi... But John doesnt know that ~ ) Dave shrugged and watched his dad go upstair, then look back at John."I don't know.'I'm not the prank master here." He said, tilting his head a bit to the side and looked back at the tv, snickering at the car gettin hurt at times as he tries to get the mouse.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok!)

John smirked "How about the chicken prank?" He asked while he laughed seeing the mouse turn into a flat pancake on the ground and the cat laughing at the mouse "I actually haven`t watched cartoons in a long time" He said.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos