Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

[Lace & Bee's RP] "The Magic Of Vegas"

Posted By:
tiediedraindrops
tiediedraindrops
StarStar
I laugh a little. "Okay, Asia." (Asia is my nickname for you) "Chinese it is. I turn the car at the next red light, towards a little Chinese restaurant near us.

Okay.

Namaste

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
Tsubi climbs out of the car quickly as she see's the small deserted resturaunt. "So hungry!" She yips, and tears into the place. As she gets seated, they have an all you can eat buffet for only 5.50 a person. She points at it and shows it to Wren. "This should be our best bet." Then she leans over and whispers, "We can keep some of the food in my purse too."

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

Posted By:
tiediedraindrops
tiediedraindrops
StarStar
Wren smiles, "You're brilliant." They giggle to each other. "Now let's eat!" I say.

Namaste

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
They order the buffet and Tsubi piles up her plate. She stealthily shoves half of it into napkins that were later slid into her purse, then almost as if she had never eaten before, she shovels in so much of that food.

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

Posted By:
tiediedraindrops
tiediedraindrops
StarStar
Wren eats just as much as Tsubi, if a little bit slower. They go back up for seconds and thirds, all heaping plates, until they're too full to move. Finally, they go back up for a fourth plate, which they ask for boxes for. After piling all of the food into the two boxes, Wren asks for the check. After paying the bill of $11.52 with tax and a tip of $2, they stumble out into the parking lot together, laughing uncontrollably. "I can't believe we did this!" I say, climbing back into the jeep and stowing the boxes in the back.

Namaste

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
Tsubi cracks up and climbs into the passanger seat. "Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to live!" She snuggles down in her seat, folding her small petite asian frame against the seat. "So we gonna drive for a little, or do you want to stop somewhere and sleep? Or alternate driving?"

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

Posted By:
tiediedraindrops
tiediedraindrops
StarStar
I think for a minute. "Well, " I say, "We're not as far from home as I'd like to be, and I'm not very tired, so I'll drive until I'm tired, and then I'll wake you up and if you're too tired to drive then we'll get a place. Okay?"

Namaste

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
"Okay," little Tsubi nodded and yawned, then curled up into a ball and promptly fell asleep.

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos