Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Love (PRP for SparkleWolf and me)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. Also, the thyme Kai gave Isabella will help her relax.)

Kai sighed again. "You don't look that well." He said, pulling out a flask of water and adding some thyme he had in his medicine pouch. "Here, have some water."

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella sipped some, her body relaxing. Her eyes studied the floor, a lock of hair falling in her blushing face. She murmered, "Sorry for freaking out.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai pulled his knees to his chest with one hand. "Its okay......."

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella sat down next to him, leaning her head against the stone wall. She mused, "The name you mentioned sounded familar. I think he was in the Moon Tribe until he was kidnapping some young girls. He was told if he ever returned, he'd be killed."

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked down. "Intresting......." He murmered.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella frowned, but said simply, "As we won't be getting out of here now, I'm gonna sleepp." With that, her eyes shut.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay." Kai whispered. He sat for a while, looking at the sleeping Isabella and thinking.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella murmered incoherently in her sleep, her body slumping on Kai. He head rested on his shoulder with her body curled into his side.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked up at the faint light coming into the room from the window. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. He thought, drifting off to sleep.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
The door threw open with a thud, waking Isabella. She grabbed Kai's arm subcounsciously.

Live Laugh and Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Hm.. :3

words that start with H

words that start with H

Hm.. :3

words that start with H