Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle:

I was about to disagree, before I simply sighed. I didn't see the point in being nice to people when they didn't return the gesture. "You know what, I'll see you in Detention." I said softly, before turning and walking quickly down the hall since we weren't allowed to run. I entered my class around two minutes later, apologized for being late, with the whole class staring at me as if I'd just murdered someone and took my seat.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan:

I walke down the wall, looking at the paper and trying to find my way to my first class. i walked into the classroom and looked up as everyone looked up at me. The teacher gestured for me to sit in the back of the class, since I didn't have a seat yet.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle:

I'd come to a conclusion, he was the most irresponsible, exasperating, shameless and lazy boy in the country, and he happened to be my step-brother. I watched as he ambled into the class, slowly taking the seat the teacher had indicated was to be his. I focused my eyes on the whiteboard as the teacher began to write on said board in green marker, but my mind wandered, going over the day's events so far. Step-brother my foot, I didn't want to be associated with someone who took arriving to class on time as a trivial task. So why was it that I still liked him a bit? Because my brain is mysterious and stupid, that's why.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnathan: I looke dup at the class, a few girls staring my way. I smirk a bit and wink at them, making them look away. I knew I was acting like a jerk, but I hadn't made any friends yet, and I didnt like being the loser new kid.

Cassie ♥~

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

who is your favourite member of my chemica...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

who is your favourite member of my chemica...

IGGY AZALEA.

At what age should parents allow dating?

Marina and The Diamonds anyone?

Physics help !!

Marina and The Diamonds anyone?

latest videos