Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BabyRinn's and Rue99100's Private Roleplay: Stuck

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker woke up with a start. She sat up too quickly and regretted it. It took a moment for Parker to realize there were people around her. She looked at the three people around her in turn, they all looked to be about her age. Parker looked at the two that were awake. "Any idea where we are?" she asked looking over her shoulder then back at the two.
Ethan still lied unconscious on the ground. His head was a swirl of dark confused clouds and he really didn't want to wake up and see why.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, we are in my home town...." Justin said looking around for reassurance. 

Tiffany stood up and helped her brother up also. "Do you know who that is?" Tiffany asked gesturing to the boy that lay unconscious on the ground still. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker glanced over at the boy. He looked vaguely familiar but she couldn't place her finger on where she new him from. She shook her head and searched the town around her for signs of life but found nothing. "Where is everyone?"
Ethan reluctantly stirred. He remained on the ground for a moment trying to stay unnoticed. But he felt someone's eyes on him so he pulled himself up.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"You know about as much as we do. We where acrossed the country last I remember." Justin said a bit coldly

Tiffany didn't take her eyes off the guy who was just now stirring. She didn't trust this. What was going on? 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker rolled her eyes. "Well seeing as how it's your home town I thought you might know" she retorted returning the coolness.
Ethan looked around at the other three and smiled at the girl watching him. "Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on?"

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"None at all," Tiffany said to the boy as she grabbed Justin's hand for support. It was very odd for there to be no activity around them especially in the middle of the day. 

Justin sighed, "We are going to our house, you both are welcome to come if you don't want to be stuck here in the middle of the street." He said as he pulled Tiffany along with him

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker looked over at the other boy. He was following the two careful to remember where they were going. For a minute Parker stood there in the middle of the street alone...Something was seriously wrong. She shivered at the site of a door  swinging open and closed then ran after the other three.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin smiled when he saw that they both followed. When they got to the house he left the door open, him and Tiffany went into the living room and sat down waiting for the others. 

Tiffany smiled when she saw the boy coming but was careful not to let Justin see it. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan and Parker stood awkwardly in the hallway. Parker, naturally curious, looked around the room noticing every detail. Ethan saw a hint of a smile on the corner of the girl's mouth. "By the way who are you all?" Parker asked realizing she was standing in the hallway of a person's home she didn't know the name of. 

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can sit down if you would like." Tiffany said her eyes not leaving the boys face, trying to soak up every detail of him.

Justin looked at the girl, "I am Justin Night, this is Tiffany Night my little sister," he said "you are?" 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Me and my sister

New girl!

We the Kidz

New girl!

We the Kidz

latest videos