Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BabyRinn's and Rue99100's Private Roleplay: Stuck

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker nodded looking at Justin. "Parker. Parker Phillips" she answered crossing the room to sit in an armchair. Ethan looked at Justin but he knew Tiffany was looking at him. He paused for a moment then said "I'm Ethan Williams."

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany looked away from Ethan, knowing it was kinda weird that she was just starring at him. 

"Nice to meet you," Justin said coolly. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker waved slightly then looked out the window. An eerie cloud hovered over the town. Something was definitely wrong.
Ethan felt Tiffany's attention shift from him and he was weirdly disappointed. He in turn looked over at Tiffany observing her features.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do I know you from somewhere?" Justin asked Parker, "You are extremely familiar." 

Tiffany could feel Ethan's eyes on her and started to blush slightly her pale face getting a flush of color as she kept her eyes down and played with the ends of her hair slightly. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker shrugged "I don't  think so." She shifted her gaze to Tiffany who was obviously blushing. Parker rolled her eyes smiling.

Ethan smiled at the blush appearing on Tiffany's cheeks. He turned to look at a picture behind him.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Odd," Justin said thoughtfully. "Ethan what about you?" Justin added in a colder tone knowing he was looking at his sister and didn't necessarily like it. 

Tiffany slightly smiled at Parker before glancing at Ethan and quickly looking away. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker nodded absently. She was thinking about how she could have possibly gotten here. Crossing her legs Parker looked up at Ethan.
Ethan looked over at Justin and smiled "Never seen you before in my life." He heard the warning in Justin's voice and was careful to not look back at Tiffany.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
(Did I mention that Tiffany is only 5 foot? xD )
Tiffany sighed looking at her brother. "How old are you?" Tiffany asked Ethan and Parker keeping her tone neutral not wanting to fire up her brother. 

Justin smirked at Ethan for a second before standing up, "My heads killing me, I'm going to get some ibuprofen." he said and walked up stairs towards the bathroom. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Parker looked over at Tiffany "I'm eighteen." She watched Justin leave and then looked at Tiffany and Ethan. Ethan smiled at Parker "Same." He stole another glance at Tiffany now that her brother had left the room.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm 17," Tiffany said smiling at them. "Justin is 19, and a bit over protective." she said with a laugh. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos