Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crowns, jewels and bullets? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren seen his mother walking right toward Ren smiling worriedly "Ren sweetie get in bed your in no condition to be outside let alone standing!" She said, He sighed looking to her "Mother I`m perfectly fine, its only a small fever" Red said while she looked at him with paper bags in her hands, then she looked toward Kiro`s father "Don`t you glare at my son mister!" She said looking at him.

(I think it would be funny if his dad took a liking to Ren`s mom! XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
( Stop reading my mind! ;-; XD )

"Excuse me! Do you know who you are talking to?" Kiro's father had said and got off his horse, going up to Ren's mother. "I am the king now what gives you any rights to yell at me!?"
Kiro sighed and looked at his father. "Father stop, just let's go..." But no matter what Kiro's father didn't budge, he just stood there now staring at Ren's mother.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
She glared back at him "Your the only one yelling so far, I don`t care who you are but you don`t have right to glare at my son" She said sternly looking Kiro`s father right in the eyes unlike any other person let alone a women would do!

Ren sighed "Here we go.." He commented as he looked toward his mother, She was caring and kind and was like a momma bear if someone messed with her cubs.. He leaned on the door looking at Kiro "I`m sorry.." He said.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro's father growled slightly. "Tell me again who do you think you are!? I can look at your son however I wish!" He huffed and looked sternly back into Ren's mother's eyes.
Kiro sighed. "It is quite alright, do not be sorry at all Mister Ren. But like my father said he is the king and I am a Prince." Kiro said but then whispered. "Don't tell father but it is quite a pain being a prince and all." He smiled slightly at Ren and chuckled softly.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled "Well I don`t know...An actual person you can`t treat like dirt!" she said smirking just to spite him a bit. King or no king she doesn`t care. Ren smiled "Well at least your not bedridden, But for now Its funny seeing someone go up against my mom" He said laughing then added "Shes a tough cookie"

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"I can treat you how I wish! I can throw you and your boy out of my town!" The king frowned and stomped down his foot. "Why must you treat me with no respect!?"
Kiro sighed and smiled. Yes I suppose but my father just threatens people to win, but I see your mother really is a tough cookie, that is cool how you have a mother like that..." He sighed and looked at the sky for a minute.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled looking at him "Because your yelling at me and was glaring at my son and you expect me to take that from you without yelling back?" She asked as she looked at the King smirking a bit her voice calm and at normal tone.
Ren laughed "My mother has always been that way but it got worse when my father walked out" He explained while looking at Riko smiling.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
The king sighed. "Alright miss, fine I am sorry. First person to get a real sorry out of me but you are just to stubborn and such!" He huffed and shook his head. "Kiro we should be going... We want no more of this family, nor do we need such."
Kiro frowned and sighed. "That is a bit upsetting Ren, but I must say my goodbyes for now I suppose." You could tell Kiro didn't want to leave, that he was having fun talking too Ren.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled looking at the King "Maybe now that were done fighting, Come over for tea sometime?" She said then walked away into the yard and into the house. Ren smiled "Alright I`ll see you some other time Kiro, Bye" He said while being gently pushed into the house by his mother who said "Now get in bed before I whack you with a magazine!" She said sternly but sweet.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(Ren's mom... oh my gosh XD)

The king watched Ren's mother. "Hmph... Alright, fine.." He didn't wish to come but it was his duty to come too any place he had been invited too, even more so if he had never met the person. "Kiro come now before the storm gets worse." 
Kiro chuckled and waved, jumping on the back of a white horse that had road up behind his father's horse. They both began riding home quickly before the storm had gotten worse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos