Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crowns, jewels and bullets? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled holding up his hands "No, no Its perfectly fine!. I enjoy being able to see in a different view" He said looking at him smiling happily "But honestly I just got used to it, I don`t mind not being able to see any colors." He said while sitting in the grass.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro sat down with Ren. "Oh, well I do find that quite cool myself. I feel as if I see the world in a way no one else does. I do love nature myself." He ran his hand through the grass, smiling when he did.  "I see the grass as not something that is just there, but I see it as a soft blanket for the ground that smells quite nice when cut." Kiro chuckled softly and sighed happily.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled and he felt the grass as well "I always wanted my garden to be like a forest and grow really big and thick, like a dome around my house so no bad air gets in and I could get well" He said seeming in a day dream for only a moment. This was how Ren was, He was a dreamer and an out-side-of-the-box thinker.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"Oh that sounds cool! That would be nice to see, oh i'd live here all the time then." Kiro said being a tad awkward and shy around Ren still."It's a good thing we get along so well, hopefully your mother and my father will do the same." He laughed at the thought of the two parents fighting, thinking now it was just silly!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren smiled "They were silly but my mom was laughing about it once she got in the house, She was happy someone actually took a stand too her" He said laughing a bit. His mother walked out smiling then looked at Ren and Kiro "So is the "King" going to join me for tea today?" She asked chuckling.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro chuckled softly and then looked at en's mother when she had came outside. "O..Oh, yes I think so. He is at home right now though... I just stopped by to talk to Ren if that wasn't much trouble." He was always good with mother's since he treated them like princesses, like he would have his own mother.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Her smiled warmly "I don`t mind you coming and seeing him at all, I think it`s wonderful" She said "But make sure he comes, since I have some words I`d like to say to him" She added chuckling still smiling as she walked back inside. Ren sighed smiling "T-That won`t end well.." He said looking at Kiro smiling since he knew his mom was joking...He thinks.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro smiled and nodded. "Of course! I will be sure he comes." He looked at Ren's mother ."And thank you for letting me come over, but maybe I should go home and get him ready.."

((Sorry it's so short > <Wink)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled as she walked back inside nodding to Kiro and Ren smirked "Could you come back with your  father?" He asked while the grass seemed to hug his bare feet, Ren seemed very in tuned with plants and nature. He stood up helping Kiro up as well.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kiro smiled as he stood up. "Thank you and of course Ren, I should be back within a hour or so." He smiled and waved. "Bye for now Ren." Kiro held out his hand maybe for a handshake, because that's what he always seemed to do after meeting people and such. Kiro looked at Ren, smiling because of how much he was into nature just like himself.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

latest videos