Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wizardgirl3311 and MechanicWolf's PRP

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

Moon stood and walked closer to the window,she misunderstood that Eva was shy,and thought she was sad. "Is sad,why?" She said,slowly,as if the language was difficult. Her voice had an almost robotic tone to it. (I  figured,that her speaking and actions would be different from not knowing English well)

Lizzy looked upward,"Sometimes,I think myths that are 'monsters',might be the opposite." She said,then noticed that their slope was nearing.

Scar gave a nod of his head,and stepped near the opening of then,looking outside. "Hunting won't be easy,but we'll have to do something. It's going to be like this for a long time." He said,trying to see farther out,but blinded by snow.

Ritsu turned and looked,he started beaming when he saw Carri,"Hello!" He said and gave a small wave.

"Sure,that gives everyone time to rest." Alexander said,before relaxing a bit in his chair. Normally,he kept his shoulders and back tensed,to keep from being underestimated by some of the older students.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Eva shook her head. "I'm not sad, i just can't believe my mother was telling the truth."

"I don't really know what you mean......" Carri said as they hopped off the lift.

"Actually, i have some leftover elk, we can eat it now and wait till the blizzard subsides a bit."

"Hi...." Carri said shyly.

Zerria yawned again. "Yeah, it will." She smiled at him. "Im gonna call an early night. See you tomorrow." She then headed up the stairs that lead to the staff quarters.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
The door behind Eva opened as another scientist came in. This was a friend of Helen,named Darrell. He held something in his hands. He turned to Eva, "Could you please leave the room for a moment?" He asked. When he let Eva back in, the thing he had been holding was gone. "She should be able to speak better English now." Darrell said,as he turned around. The wire that was connected to Moon's arm was gone,but she now had a sort of pod thing on her back.

Lizzy followed,making a vow to herself to explain it after they got back to the resort. In the meantime,she was going to enjoy this.

"Okay,that's good." Scar said,slightly relieved they didn't have to go out in the blizzard,there was almost no chance of prey,and they could both freeze.

Ritsu smiled again,before he started to unpack his bag.

"Okay,Goodnight!" Alexander called after her,before wondering if he should also call it a night,before remembering that he had to both check to see how the spell to hide the prisoner was holding up,and finish some paperwork. Walking to his office,he passed that hall and found the  spell hiding it was fine,but the sound deafening one had weakened. Noting to recast it,he went into his office that was nearly right next to it,well it really the classroom he taught in,he just prefered calling it an office when it wasn't in use.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay....." Eva said to the scientist as he left the room. Then she turned back to the alien "Lets try this again........ Hi, my name is Eva"

Carri stood next to Lizzy at the top of the slope. "Ready?"

Brook nudged him a piece about the size of a chicken, taking a smaller piece for herself. "By the way, there is a farm not far from my old pack's territory. We could raid the cows or chickens"

Carri unpacked her bag, starting to make herself at home.

Zerria yawned and slipped into bed, falling asleep. (Btw, what does Alex teach?)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Moon looked up at her,"Hello,Eva. I'm Moon." She said with a small smile,her voice still holding the metallic accent.

Lizzy turned and nodded,"Yep!" She said with a smile.

Scar took a bite of his piece,"That sounds good,it's probally not too far. I hope,or we'll freeze."

Ritsu looked through his bag,trying to find something in the bottom. Huffing with annoyance,he just took mostly everything out of the bag.

Halfway through the paperwork,Alex fell asleep at his desk. Of course he had also forgot to recast the spell.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you"

Carri grinned "Go!!!!" she yelled before pushing off.

Brook nodded. "Its not far from here."

Carri noticed Ritsu's huffing and looked away, hoping that she wasn't the problem.

Zerria awoke from an odd dream. She decided to go check on the prisoner's area, just in case.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you also." Moon said,she felt she should say something else,so started to think.

Lizzy followed,grinning as she felt snow brushing past her face.

"Good." Scar looked outside again,the storm was going at the same pace.

Ritsu looked over, "Sorry if I bothered you,I just can't find something.." He went back to looking in his bag.

Scarlett looked up as she heard the dungeon door open,she couldn't see exactly who it was because of the brightness of the light,but she still managed to give a half-hearted glare.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"So... i can see you're not from around here."  Eva said, trying to take a stab at conversation.

Carri sped past the giant christmas tree, the wind roaring in her ears.

"So.... What now?"

Carri blushed. "Its fine" She said slowly. "By the way, what is your name?"

Zerria gave Scarlett a fried chicken leg and thigh, a scoopful of mashed potatos, and a gallon of water with a cup. Then she closed the door and refreshed the enchantments she she heard a snore. Alex. She thought, rolling her eyes and heading toward his class room.

(What subject does he teach?)

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Moon nodded,"I'm so far from home right now..I can't even calculate it. Ironically,I'm also a scientist at my own home.." Moon said,before realizing she was rambling. "Sorry..So,what does some of the rest of the planet look like? I just saw that the sky's blue."

Lizzy smiled as she also went past the Christmas tree,she had hit a part of the tree,getting a pine needle stuck in part of her hood.

"I don't know,wait out the storm,I guess."

Ritsu looked up again,"Ritsu Namine." He said,smiling "What's yours?"

Scarlett looked up at the door,which had just closed. This person had been alot nicer than the previous person to check on her.

Alex lay bent over his desk,head turned sideways,and  had a pen clutched loosely in his hand still. He turned his head slightly,and most of his hair fell over his face.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"There is grass, a green plant that has thin blades that can be cut and thrive..... Trees, wood plants with branches growing out all over the place that have green things called leaves on them....."

Carri reached the bottom and turned sideways to stop before picking some pine needles out of her braided blond hair.

Brook shrugged. "Alright....."

"Carri Wildwood." She said, smiling shyly. "Its nice to meet you, Ritsu."

Zerria found Alex with his head on the desk. Rolling her eyes, she used her levitating power to take him up to his room.

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

latest videos