Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Name:

Personality:

Biography: (Opt)

Appearance:

Other:

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shane

Personality: Funny, scary, creative, interesting, outgoing

Biography: Ever since he was little he has worked so hard to be where he is today. In high school ( he would be in his 1st year of college but he is here ) he would always get bullied. When he was in 1st grade he got bulled for being over weight. Now he has an 8 pack and is skinny.

Appearance: Skinny, neon bright aqua blue eyes, light brown hair, gothic style hair, pale skin, perfect white teeth.

Other:  He wrote his own songs and he sings them and plays on his guitar to them when he is alone. He really is always focused on fighting, but when he meets this one girl. His mind instintly  falls on her.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Viviane Well

Personality: Vivane is rather reserved, shy, gentle, and sweet. But since her teachers told her she couldn't be like that if she wanted to survive, she had to become stubborn, fearless, and courageous. And that is what she became.

Biography: She had once fallen in love with a boy named Riley, but he was sent to battle and was killed. Since then, Vivane promised she wouldn't want to fall in love again.

Appearance:

Other: Vivane is the only girl in the base with violet eyes.

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll start ) Shane sighed. He had a long stick on his back and at each end was a full bucket of water. The challenge was to walk/run up the mountain without spilling any water. Shane smiled and wanted to take it to another level. Shane took the stick and through it in the air. Shane did a foward roll and landed on his back and he caught the stick with his feet. He pushed the stick back up and caught it on his shoulders again.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Vivane was at the top of the mountain, holding a bamboo stick in her hand as she stood firm in front of another girl, hearing the trainer's orders. He told them to basically fight, wanting to show the other females how it was done. Vivane and the other girl, known as Arian, were the top fighters of the female section of the army.

Without a warning, Vivane flashed the bamboo horizontally, smashing it into Arian's chest, sending the girl flying backwards. Arian jumped straight back up, swinging her own stick down to Vivane's feet in order to knock her down, but Vivane leaped up and swung the sword at Arian's head, hitting her in the head.

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
" Vivian! No swords yet. " The trainer yelled. Shane reached the top by Vivian but ignored her. She got to battle with a guy named Bruno. " Like a dog. I like it " Shane snickered as he threw his bamboo stick in the air. The buckets of water flew off of it and one clocked Bruno in the head and the other splashed water all over him. Then Shane caught his bamboo stick. And swiped the stick and tripped Bruno. He ended with a smile as he walked away.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Vivane snickered, not at Arian who stumbled as she stood up, but at Shane's actions. Vivane dropped the adrenaline rush, prancing to Shane's direction with the bamboo shard still held in her hand. "That was rude," Vivane said with a chuckle.

Jennifer & Leslie (PRP)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
" They don't look for people who are NICE in places like this.  " Shane pointed out.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

last one to say Cole Custer wins

WHO ARE YOU ?

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

WHO ARE YOU ?

latest videos