Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
So? And yes, Russia will have his school uniform on xD

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
yes!! he is gonna look so cute / hot in that!! xDD ...there is going to be some romance! I can already tell you that!!! and a lot of it! xD ooooo maybe...like a fight....I love action...mostly fights between people o3o

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
omg yes
which one of us should start?

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
me!!! me!! me!!! I want to start it first!!!....just give  me time.....to think...plus im doing other RPS

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Go ahead, comrade. I have patience, so I can wait.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(so sorry....I didn't see your reply!! if I saw it I would have replied and not 6 hours after!)
it was a nice bright morning! it was the first day of school and I couldn't wait to go to school..i might meet new people and friends. have great memories. gain a crush...maybe even a BF. I was so excited. it wasn't the real first day. it was really just going into 11th grade. but the first day of a new school year always excited me. I took a shower. got dressed in my Uniform for school and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast with my twin sister , brother, mom and dad. while my dog barked outside. after I was done eating and drank all my orange juice I went outside my front door- BYE MOM!!! BYE DAD!! IM OFF TO SCHOOL!!!- -and I went out the door but still heard my parents say-
OK!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!! TAKE CARE NOW!! -I  now always walked to school since it was so close. which was kind of lucky for me. I soon got to school and stood in front of the doors  I took a big breath and let it out as I spoke- first day of 11th grade!! here I come!!!! -and I walked inside...I got the things from my locker and was about to go to HR. when I bumped into a large guy with a coat and a scarf on him. he was holding something. but I didn't know what It was at the time-
ouch!!!! -I fell down dropping all my things on the floor around me. I started rubbing my head- well that hurt......-I said pouting a little. I looked up at the guy to see who he was- (that guy is Russia BTW!)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I lived alone, since I was a country of course. I was excited, so I hoped I would make some friends, even though some of my 'friends' were there. They were countries too. I ran out the door, closing it behind me, making sure to lock it as well. Running to school early enough (because I like to run outside very early), I made it with some other students, just 4 minutes early. A few moments later, a girl ran into me, dropping her stuff. I was angry on the inside, but I picked up her things and helped her up. "You are okay, da?" I asked, giving her things back.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I stopped rubbing my head and grabbed my things as the guy handed them back to me- uh....yeah! im okay!..thank you for picking up my things. im sorry I bumped into you. I guess I was so excited that I didn't see you. my fault. -I giggled slightly and helped myself up. I decided to introduce myself.-
maybe he'll be a good friend..... I thought to myself. I then extended my arm- by the way....my name is Chloe.....-I waited for the strange guy to reply back and probably shake my hand-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your welcome." I smiled, "It's okay." I shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you, Chloe. I'm Ivan Braginski, but you can call me Russia, da?" I let go, waiting for an answer.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I giggled- your accent is funny! -I said cutely yet childish. I wasn't being rude though. his accent was just amusing. I hoped he didn't think of it in offense. I didn't mean it that way. after a couple of minutes I stopped laughing and spoke again- oh ok. its nice to meet you to Russia! - I smile- he seems like a nice guy...-I say under my breath so Russia couldn't hear me-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Do you guys know any apps?

latest videos