Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
So? And yes, Russia will have his school uniform on xD

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
yes!! he is gonna look so cute / hot in that!! xDD ...there is going to be some romance! I can already tell you that!!! and a lot of it! xD ooooo maybe...like a fight....I love action...mostly fights between people o3o

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
omg yes
which one of us should start?

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
me!!! me!! me!!! I want to start it first!!!....just give  me time.....to think...plus im doing other RPS

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Go ahead, comrade. I have patience, so I can wait.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(so sorry....I didn't see your reply!! if I saw it I would have replied and not 6 hours after!)
it was a nice bright morning! it was the first day of school and I couldn't wait to go to school..i might meet new people and friends. have great memories. gain a crush...maybe even a BF. I was so excited. it wasn't the real first day. it was really just going into 11th grade. but the first day of a new school year always excited me. I took a shower. got dressed in my Uniform for school and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast with my twin sister , brother, mom and dad. while my dog barked outside. after I was done eating and drank all my orange juice I went outside my front door- BYE MOM!!! BYE DAD!! IM OFF TO SCHOOL!!!- -and I went out the door but still heard my parents say-
OK!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!! TAKE CARE NOW!! -I  now always walked to school since it was so close. which was kind of lucky for me. I soon got to school and stood in front of the doors  I took a big breath and let it out as I spoke- first day of 11th grade!! here I come!!!! -and I walked inside...I got the things from my locker and was about to go to HR. when I bumped into a large guy with a coat and a scarf on him. he was holding something. but I didn't know what It was at the time-
ouch!!!! -I fell down dropping all my things on the floor around me. I started rubbing my head- well that hurt......-I said pouting a little. I looked up at the guy to see who he was- (that guy is Russia BTW!)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I lived alone, since I was a country of course. I was excited, so I hoped I would make some friends, even though some of my 'friends' were there. They were countries too. I ran out the door, closing it behind me, making sure to lock it as well. Running to school early enough (because I like to run outside very early), I made it with some other students, just 4 minutes early. A few moments later, a girl ran into me, dropping her stuff. I was angry on the inside, but I picked up her things and helped her up. "You are okay, da?" I asked, giving her things back.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I stopped rubbing my head and grabbed my things as the guy handed them back to me- uh....yeah! im okay!..thank you for picking up my things. im sorry I bumped into you. I guess I was so excited that I didn't see you. my fault. -I giggled slightly and helped myself up. I decided to introduce myself.-
maybe he'll be a good friend..... I thought to myself. I then extended my arm- by the way....my name is Chloe.....-I waited for the strange guy to reply back and probably shake my hand-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your welcome." I smiled, "It's okay." I shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you, Chloe. I'm Ivan Braginski, but you can call me Russia, da?" I let go, waiting for an answer.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I giggled- your accent is funny! -I said cutely yet childish. I wasn't being rude though. his accent was just amusing. I hoped he didn't think of it in offense. I didn't mean it that way. after a couple of minutes I stopped laughing and spoke again- oh ok. its nice to meet you to Russia! - I smile- he seems like a nice guy...-I say under my breath so Russia couldn't hear me-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos