Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed along. "That's what everyone says." After Chloe stopped laughing I turned around, but then I looked back at her. "Who do you have for homeroom?" I asked, still smiling. Chloe seemed nice, I wanted to get to know her more.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
hmmm? oh! hold on! one sec Russia! - I looked through my books and folders. in about 16 seconds I pulled out a piece of paper and started to read it.- oh ok! it seems that I have...Ms. Debbie. for homeroom. -I noticed that she was a new teacher for me. I never had her before. and didn't know where her room was- but....I don't know where her room is, I never had Ms. Debbie  before. this is a first ,by any chance, Russia , do you know where her room is? if you do , do you mind showing and walking me there so I won't get lost and end up late on the first day? -I asked very nicely hoping he would say yes. hey , maybe he was even in the same class.-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have her too!" I replied happily. I grabbed her hand and showed her the way to Ms. Debbie's room. "Here it is. I asked a couple of teachers before I met you, so I know where to go." I happily opened the door, but when I entered the room, everyone stared at me as if they were terrified. I don't really get it, but I guess it's because I'm a scary country, even though I'm not that scary.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- I was glad to hear that Russia had her to. when Russia grabbed my hand I blushed slightly. I said nothing and just kept walking until we walked into the class room while everyone stared- huh...? what's there problem....? they all seem so....scared. its like they're scared of you Russia. I don't see how...you seem like a very nice person! -then  I thought to myself that maybe he was scary to everyone else..or sometimes had his moments. but I guess I would have to find out. I then focused back on our hands. to me it looked pretty weird to have a person who a lot of people are afraid. to be holding such a sweet girls hand. it seemed like we were one strange couple. because of the thought I slightly tugged away from his hand-.....t-thank you Russia! but you don't need to...hold my hand anymore.

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't get it either. But I guess that was first impression." I then let go of her hand and went to go sit down. I sat at the back of the class because everyone else was up in the front, I hated that. I didn't like sitting at the back that much, but it's not like I had a choice, right? I smiled to hide my anger, which I usually do.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-I spotted 2 seats in the front of the classroom. I guessed Russia didn't want to sit up front because of everyone else being there. I frowned then walked to the back of the classroom- come on Russia! come to the front of the classroom! you don't have to sit all the way back here!! those people might be afraid of you but let them be afraid! its their fault , right? they should get to know you!...now come on. -I picked up his things and moved them right next to the desk by mine and put it down- see there is a desk right here , by mine -I helped him out of the back and pulled him up front- now sit and enjoy the front Russia! -I smiled and sat down in my desk-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up from my desk as she grabbed my things and went to the front. I sighed, nodding. "I guess I could, da?" I moved to the front with her as she pulled me there. Everyone else was shivering, and as I smiled at them, they had fake smiles but they were still really nervous and scared. Especially one of my friends from last year, but his name was nonexistent to me now. "I'll try to enjoy it." I replied, smiling at Olivia.

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(who the heck is Olivia? O.e)
good! try and you shall!! -I looked around the classroom. I noticed their fake smiles. I could tell if someone had a fake smile or not. I wondered why people still found him so scary. but I guess I would have to stay around him and get to know him more to find out  I sighed and tried not to think about it a whole lot  and looked back over to Russia- who are you smiling at Russia? -his smile this time seemed to be real instead of a fake one. he must be a little happy but about what?  I couldn't tell. but I did want to know why.- I wish I knew what you were thinking about right now...-I said under my breath

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! I forgot your characters name was Chloe ;_; sadness)
I smiled blankly at a wall, thinking about how they didn't really like being around me, until I heard Chloe call my name. I stared back at her, "Sorry. I spaced out." I answered, resting my head on my hand. I looked at the teacher and also wondered when the teacher was actually going to do something. Instead, the teacher, Ms. Debbie, was nervously filing for papers. I guess she was scared of me too. "You know," I started, looking back at Chloe, "you're the only friend I made today. Well, so far."

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(-Sigh- try to remember next time please! DX)
hmm? really? im the only one so far? -i wasn't sure to feel happy or sad. but it was just the beginning of the day so i decided to feel happy- well im glad! -i smiled- im your very first friend! lets stay friends! for as long as we can! ok? i will if you will! -i patted his back softly- but i do hope you make more friends Russia. maybe you should try...making a good impression. i'll be happy to come around and help you out with that! -i stopped patting his back and looked curiously at the teacher- the teachers to huh? now that's just sad....-looks back over at Russia- i really want to know what's so scary about you.....all i see is a tall large dude with a big heart. -smiles slightly-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Chat

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos