Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

private rp for kittykat2553 and EnglandUKHetalia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i got a little sad when he said he didnt eat sweet foods, then i grabbed his hand- come on! please! its awesome! -i pulled him to this stand where the cotton candy was being sold- today is the day you will try cotton candy! trust me you will love it! -i buy 2 things of cotton candy, a blue one and pink one then give the blue one to Russia, i take a bite out of mine- yum......i love how it melts in your mouth!! -i smile- go ahead and try yours Russia -i try to  force the cotton candy into his mouth, playfully-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked over with her to the cotton candy stand, resisting a little. After she handed me the blue cotton candy, I examined it a little. She started to playfully force it into my mouth as I wouldn't budge. I was angered a bit, staring at the candy in front of me. I sighed, taking a bite of it. After a while I nodded, "It's good."

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
see! i told you, you would like it! - i smiled and ate the rest of my cotton candy and threw away the stick that it was on, i then waited for Russia to finish his, once he did i grabbed his hand again and pulled him- you should taste American food more often! - i said as a pulled- but there is no time for that right now! lets ride these rides! wooo! -i pulled him to this one ride that went crazy fast it was high, and i didn't liken heights but if its a rollercoaster i didn't mind- come one, Russia! -the line wasn't long for the coaster, so i was happy, before i knew it, it was mine and Russia's turn- yay! lets get on! - i stepped inside the coaster and waited for Russia to get in the seat beside mine-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(bumps?)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry lol)
I took my seat in the rollercoaster, putting a smile on my face. "Da!" I said, putting my hands on my lap.
(I'm still concerned about the school
what if they get in super big trouble)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ugh..that was super short..they won't get in trouble! we control this rp! Da? so if we don't want them to get in trouble they won't!! plus i have a plan of just skipping 6 months after the day is over..it gives them enough time to become great friends and fall in LOVE! X3) 
let's do this thing Russia! - i smiled and let the man put the bars around us and make sure we were all buckled up for the ride, after he made sure he nodded his head and stepped back, then the ride started- so excited! -i enjoyed rollercoasters a lot. they gave you a real thrill! soon the ride started going higher and higher until it was at it's peak, then it fell straight down- ahhhh!!!! - i screamed at the top of my lungs as the ride continued on with its twists and turns and its crazy loops-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry ^ J ^ I just have a thing where I can't think properly so I get frustrated and just go with it.
6 months is good.)
As soon as the ride started, I felt it move, along with the living vessels within it. I probably won't say anything for the whole ride, it's not my thing when it comes to something like this. The rollercoaster started to move down it's peak while I stayed silent, maybe some laughs here and there. The ride then continued for about 10-20 minutes or so. As soon as it ended I got out, fixing my scarf.
(that's russia alright lol)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(yeah it happens to me sometimes! i feel ya! and boo!! Russia is boring at times! DX
oh...and when they do fall in love..i have these little moments where i want them to like...DO IT! XD are you man enough to go along with that and type it?)

-the ride finally stopped and i was extremly dizzy- ah...-i came out moving all weird like, my legs just wouldn't stay still, i kept stumbling and bumping into to things. it hurt. alot. but i was fine, i didn't hit my head on anything so it just caused a little sting that would last about 10-20 minutes tops.
i couldn't see Russia good enough, but i tried walking over to him, but i was still Dizzy and instead i accidentally tripped over him and fell into his arms lightly, good thing he was strong enough to hold me, after he caught me i looked up into his eyes and blushed a little-

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's cause he's a boring guy. Sometimes.)
I looked over at Chloe who was stumbling and trying to walk over, as soon as she tripped I caught her and pulled her up, smiling some more. I saw her blush a little which made me blush as well. (it's contagious :3) I pulled her in close to my chest and went in for the kiss. It took a while for me to pull back and stop. As soon as I stopped I smiled and covered up my red face with my scarf.
(yay i did it -parties-)

Hello! I am Russia!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(he needs to be more exciting!! make him OOC a little with the excitement..and yay for you! ..-claps- and yes...very contagious! like a person crying..or hiccups..or someone laughing. o3o)
-i was super surprised when Russia kissed me, my face got all hot and my eyes widened a little, but after a while, i just went with it, and kissed him back. after he stopped i caught my breath and saw him hide his face with his scarf, i touched my lips and realized that i actually wanted another kiss from him...i uncovered his face with the scarf and kissed him again, this time just with a little more emotion, after that, i got down from his arms, people were actually starting to stare. i then covered his face back up and smiled. although i didn't know exactly why we kissed, now when we barely knew each other, and why my heart raced so much. but it still happened and i enjoyed it. A LOT

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos