Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done.

Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Personality:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Michael Ponce

Looks: I'll try to get them soon... But he has dark, curley red hair, freckles, green eyes, and glasses.

Bio: Michael is a traveler who spends a lot of time hiking, walking, and just traveling in general. He left his parents and started traveling a year ago when he was 16. Before he left to go travel on his own, his parents would take him to the mountains a lot where they would hike, camp, and do other things such as hunting and fishing. He was homeschooled by his parents, due to them moving a lot, and never really made good friends with people because of that reason.

Personality: He's really talkative and friendly to people, since he's been to tons of different places before. Even though he's really friendly and seems happy most of the time, he can easily get depressed.

Other: Uh... I guess nothing else? XD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Karen Waters

Looks:
  Its him and his mood-swings! XD

Bio: He is the prince of the Darkness and he was put into deep sleep in a giant crystal shard in the throne room of his castle up in the freezing mountains. His Castle is frozen and dusted over with snow. Karen`s parents are no where seen...   

Personality: He is actually rather sweet but sometimes the darkness gets to him and consumes him too much and he will freak out.

Other?: Ummm...One word Mood-swings

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright. Should we start?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea, Could you start first? I`ll brb.

Grief"

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, if you don't mind long starts. XD

This would probably be Michael's best trip yet. He was going to climb a mountain that no one had ever climbed before. Well, let's rephrase that. He was going to climb a mountain in which no one had ever made it to the top now. Until now, of course. People had said that explorers and hikers would get lost in the mist and snow on top of the mountain, which quickly had hooked Michael by the mouth and reeled him in. In a little base on part of the mountain, Michael was in his tent, putting on a jacket. He needed to wear a jacket, since the weather would sometimes drastically change while climbing up higher on mountains. After he put his gear on, he stepped out of the tent and zipped it up, before looking up the tall mountain. He grinned, pulling down his climbing goggles down over his eyes and glasses. Three people, two woman and a man, were already climbing up the mountain, bringing along a rope with them so it would be much easier for Michael to climb up the rocky wall. Safty first, right?
    After a while of packing up camp gear, Michael had started climbing up the wall now, having part of the rope tied around his waist. Climbing rule number one: always have something to help you if you fall! After a long day of climbing up the mountain, dusk was peaking along - and a snowstorm was bound to happen. So, the team finsished climbing and found another good spot to build a base. Michael quickly went into his tent as soon as they made the base, zipping it up and turning on a small weather radio and setting it on the ground. He started unrolling his sleeping bag, as he listened to the radio. "People climbing the mountains today, be warned! A severe snow storm is heading your way." Michael let out a groan - he hated snow a bunch.
    "I hope everyone will be alright..." Michael said, crawling into his sleeping bag with a sigh. "I shouldn't worry, though... We'll all probably be fine." Michael reached over to the radio, grabbing it and turning it off. He set it back down on the ground next to him, then snuggled into the bag, closing his eyes as he drifted off into sleep.
(Uh, sorry. I know it's really long. XD I can't help it - I always make beginnings really long!)

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Karen was fast asleep in the dark purple crystal in his dream world at the moment but he was able to control the snow, he wanted it to storm wildly. He sighed in his head as he sat in his dream world but everything was dark and there was no light, It was like it was night time, then again it always is. Karen let the snowy winds die down to a breeze. 

Grief"

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
When the sun rose up, Michael let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes, sitting up in his sleeping back. He crawled out of his sleeping bag, before rolling it up and putting it away in his backpack. He grabbed the radio and put it in his backpack aswell, picking the whole bag up and standing up as soon as he was done. He stepped out of the tent, seeing a whole bunch of snow covering parts of the camp. He was glad that it didn't storm as bad as he thought it would, but still a bit upset that it storm. After a couple of hours of the group putting away all of their things, eating, and preping to climb up the mountain again, they had started climbing once again.

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Karen felt more moment of the snow, and knew it was more climbers. He sighed in his head More people to bother me? Why do they want to venture out on my snowy land? he though a bit bored. Karen made ice freeze around the gate and stone walls of the castle so none could get in.

Grief"

Ashley and Koko Private

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
After a while, the climbers reached the top, seeing the castle.
"Woah, what the heck is going on here?" One of the girls asked, tilting her head to the side.
"Well, obviously, the castle entrance is frozen," the man replied. "I'm not surprised, since we're so high up on the mountain.
"Is this all we climbed up here for?" The other girl asked, sighing. "What a waste! I thought that because we made it to the top of the mountain, something good was going to be up here. I guess not, though!"
Michael walked up to the gate, putting his hand - which was covered by a glove - on it. "I bet there's something good lying behind these gates... I can sense it." Michael said, a smile growing on his face.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

write any kw members name

Words! + Names! that start with an A

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos