Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire nodded, the feeling of Jacob's fingers through her hair relaxing. "I'm sorry, Jacob..." She whispered. She laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes and listening to the steady beat of his heart. She was comforted by the sound. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob flicked his eyes toward  Claire , his eyebrows furrowed in confusion ." No Claire you did nothing wrong!" he said , his voice almost sounding like he was pleading . He continued to stroke her hair , it warm and soft . He loved the sensation the sensation  that shot up  his finger tips . "Its not your fault" he whispered .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire sighed, not saying anything. She stayed silent as she listened to his heartbeat, closing her eyes as Jacob stroked her hair. She was exhausted, she hadn't gotten any sleep until Jacob had woken up, which had been all night. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob smiled at the sleeping girl , he reached out to kiss her , but before he could a nurse had stumbled inside of his ward . "Sorry for the interruption , but I need to get your daily check-up" Jacob shrged . She checked his heartbeat , how well his brain worked , so on so on . "Your fine. You know , we don't usually let visitors who aren't family members stay overnight , but" she glanced back at Claire who was sleeping peacefully . "She insisted and we couldn't say no . You have a wonderful girlfriend" .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire continued to sleep peacefully with her head rested on Jacob's chest. Her breathing was slow and steady. She snuggled closer to Jacob in her sleep, some of her golden blonde hair falling into her face.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Claire continued to sleep peacefully with her head rested on Jacob's chest. Her breathing was slow and steady. She snuggled closer to Jacob in her sleep, some of her golden blonde hair falling into her face.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip to when Jacob's discharged?)

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure :3 Your turn)

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob wobled into the car , he was still a bit dizzy , but the doctors said it would go away soon . He sat down on the passenger seat , smiling at Claire . It had been a week of recovery . His brain needed to heal along with his skull . "Finally going home right?" He replied , happily , humming a tune .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Claire smiled at him as she drove out of the hospital parking lot. She nodded. "Yep. The doctor said lots of rest until you are fully recovered. And lots of water too," she said softly, driving to the house. She glanced at Jacob once before returning her eyes to the road. "I'm just so glad you're okay..." She sighed.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos