Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire cried for a few more moments. Then, after awhile, her sobs died down and she was left sniffling. She didn't look him in the eyes as she wiped the tear stains off of her cheeks. "I-i'm sorry......i-i shouldn't have....." She felt embarrassed now. She barely knew this guy, hadn't even asked him his name yet, and she just had a breakdown in front of him. She stared at her hands, sniffling.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob looked at her longingly . "Ummm ... sorry" He let go of her waist . She was looking at her hands , they were swollen and shaking . Turning into the nonchalant - guy he was , Jacob walked toward one of his cabinets . He rummaged through it a bit longer , until he found the gauze . He walked toward her , his cheeks tinted red . "Give me your hands" .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire hesitated for the longest time. Finally, she held out her hands to him, staring at the ground now. Her cheeks were red partially from the crying and partially out of embarrassment. She stayed dead silent as she held her hands out to the man. She didn't know why he was being so kind to her,  she had never done anything for him besides served his food.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob wrapped around some gauze on her hands , gently . The silence rung in his ears , and he smiled at her " Oh , I haven't told you my name" he finished wrapping gauze around both hands , and stood back looking at her . "It's Jacob , like you know in Twilight?" He mentally rolled his eyes . What a lame reference , he thought .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire hardly noticed the reference. She stared at the ground, not looking at Jacob, giving a slight nod to show that she had heard him but staying silent. She felt extremely shy, she hadn't talked to anyone outside of work ever since her mother died, which was years ago. She fiddled with her bandaged hands.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her , leaning against the couch . "Why so shy? Not even a thank you" he smirked, "you still planning to go to your dad's?" It was a question he didn't want to ask . He was now in the kitchen , looking through it "You hungry?" He said .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire snapped her head up, her face reddening. "O-oh i-i'm sorry, thank you so much....." She trailed off, peering into the kitchen at him, then looking away quickly. "Y-yes......i have to....if i don't..." She shook her head, not finishing. "And um....no thank you..." She finished, crossing her arms across her chest, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. Her father hardly ever fed her, but she didn't want to ask anymore of Jacob. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Claire snapped her head up, her face reddening. "O-oh i-i'm sorry, thank you so much....." She trailed off, peering into the kitchen at him, then looking away quickly. "Y-yes......i have to....if i don't..." She shook her head, not finishing. "And um....no thank you..." She finished, crossing her arms across her chest, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. Her father hardly ever fed her, but she didn't want to ask anymore of Jacob. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob peered at her "you sure look skinny to me" he said . He closed the fridgerator door "Why do you want to live with him?" His eyebrows were knit together and his arms were crossed .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire looked down at her feet. "I....I....# She bit her lip. "H-he's the only family i have." She admitted, rubbing her arm and biting her lip hard. She tapped the floor with the toe of her battered worn out converse.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos