Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob frowned , he didn't really expect that answer "If you want to go , fine … if you need any help , just come over . I'm usually here anyways" he got off the couch . "You have a phone?" He asked , getting a sheet of paper and a pen out from one of the kitchen drawers .

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire nodded, writing down her number for him. "T-thank you...." She said softly, her voice quiet as she finally looked Jacob in the eyes. She turned away from him and walked towards the door, grabbing her bloodstained jacket off the table.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Can I be the dad? )) Jacob closed the door after her . He had the urge to take her back inside where it was safe , yet , he knew it wasn't his right to do so . He sighed and slumped on the couch .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Of course! smile Skip to when she gets home) Claire opened the door as quietly as she could manage, slipping into the house silently. She tip-toed towards her room, sending a silent prayer and hoping that her father was asleep.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Doug was sitting in the couch chair . He was holding a *bear* bottle , as his legs were propped up on the couch . His eyesight was a bit fuzzy and he accidentally spilled some *bear* on the floor . "Claire? Where the hell you been?" he asked , belching between some words . 
( In the word Bear replace the A with an E )

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ya i know)
"I-i had a late shift," Claire said quietly, shuffling nervously. She looked down at the oversized shirt she had on and bit her lip hard as she looked at her father sparawled across the couch. She hoped that he was too tired to do anything. 

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Doug eyed her for a moment his eyebrows knit together . "That doesn't explain the shirt" he pointed to it , and took another swig of his bear . He walked toward her , stumbling as he did . He grabbed the shirt by it's colar . "This is ... a man's shirt!" He threw her against the wall . "What the hell have you been doing?" He asked , his breath reeking of bear .

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
As Claire slammed against the wall, her raw body stung with intense pain. "I-it's just an extra shirt from t-the restraunt. M-my shirt was bloody so i took it, that's all...." She whimpered quietly, cringing at the pain and the reek of her father. She swallowed hard, staring at the ground.

Why, you may ask?

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
His anger subsided , and he walked toward the couch . "You're lucky I didn't drink that much today" he swore at her enough to make a sailor surprised . "Go to your room " he snapped his head upstairs and continued watching T.V.

blooming Flower Gif

Safe Haven (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Claire sighed quietly in relief and ran quickly up the stairs to her room before he could change his mind. She closed the door behind her and sat on her bed. She winced as she took off the shirt. Some of her cuts had opened up and were bleeding, but not all that bad. She sighed and held the shirt in her hands, the boy,Jacob, that had helped her lingering in her mind.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos