Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Voila! Shall we post our forms from the group one for our characters

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tucker Roming
Looks: Will get
Animal: Fox
Personality: Tucker is very clever and quite the charming fellow. He easily wins people over and is sharp-witted. He is great at planning and coming up with tricks. He loves to prank people.
Bio: Tucker was adopted as a baby, and he lives with his parents who are rich people who live in a mansion. Tucker mostly stays away from the mansion and doesn't like to be looked at like a rich snob, so he keeps his parents a secret most of the time.
Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Deminique *demi* *dems* Arvotale
Looks: long white blonde hair that reaches her mid back. She has light blue eyes that get darker as she gets angrier. Her usual wear is a pair of skinny jeans and a loose shirt, contradicting each other.
Animal: Female Cheetah.
Personality: In a tough situation Demi usually finds away to evade it. Theres no point putting a lock on her door, she can find her way out of almost anything. Except her complicated life.
Bio: Demi lived in a normal family. An older brother, younger sister and two loving parents. But when Demi was 10 they got a divorce. Her mum had custody of her sister. Her dad had custody of her brother. Her? She was shipped between their houses every week. But her Dad is moving to Wales. What will she do then? She hasn't told anyone as she has noone to tell
Other: N/A

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool can you start?)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shall we sorta use the beginning from the other one, but just them two?)

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

Why, you may ask?

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi had decided, for the first time in months, to take a walk to the park. Looking around she noticed an abnormal amount of people in suits. She also realised some where following her. And they didn't look happy. She ended up with her back against a tree. No way to escape. Or so everyone else thought. Demi was a master at escaping. And grabbing a high branch she pulled herself out of reach

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker hummed thoughtfully as he walked across the green grass of the park. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, his charming, signature smile painted neatly on his face. He stopped abruptly, snapping his head around, his golden brown eyes landing on a peculiar looking person, dressed in a formal suit. Something tells me they aren't just trying to keep up appearances. He thought to himself. A prickle of something like a warning caused him to swerve the opposite direction, only to come face to face with another, this time a woman. He flashed his charming smile at her. "Why hello there. Lovely afternoon isn't it?" He spoke softly, winking at her. "I have to say, love the outfit." He added thoughtfully. He snaked around the woman quickly, bidding her goodbye, making it seem as if nothing was wrong. But a rising suspicion built its way to the surface as many of the dark suited people began to appear. 

Why, you may ask?

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
As some of the men began to help eachother up the tree Demi looked around. A couple ways out of it. The easiest meant towards more of the suited people. So that's the way she tookk. Leaping lightly from branch to branch, never sliping. As she reached the second group she realised they were targetting a boy. Not wanting to be discovered she jumped branches to a tree near them and watched, silent, holding her breath. She waited in anticipation, wondering if she could help him

Tucker and Demi's Story

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker brushed past one of the men, his senses alert. He felt a hand grab him and he instantly spun out of its grasp and knocked the feet out from under another man in a suit. Tucker was surprised at his reflexes, but he didn't ponder it any longer as the formally dressed people started towards him. He looked around, a small plan forming in his mind to get away.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Talking With Moon

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.