Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done ^^

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha, alright. :3 How should we start?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you start please?

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm happy to start, but I kind of need an idea... Like, what should they be doing? Just hanging out at Sweden's house or something? XD On a walk?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
On  a walk in the snow!

Grief"

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright! :3

Snow was coming down lightly, as two men were walking through the snow. Two said men had their hands linked, showing that they were together. The older - and much taller - of the men, Sweden, wore black gloves that covered his hand. Using his free hand, he adjusted his glasses that rested on his face, trying to make sure that no stray snow flurries would land on his glasses. He glanced down at the much smaller one, staying silent.

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Finland was the small man, and smiled warmly as they walked "Su-san, it`s nice out hu?" He said as he held on to Sweden`s hand as the snow fell in Fin`s hair. He smirked looking around seeing the snowy hills and trails, it was dark now since it always became dark early where Sweden and Fin lived.

Grief"

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweden slightly nodded, keeping a straight look on his face. "Ya... It's pretty peaceful," Sweden said, speaking in his usual Swedish accent. Sweden wasn't the type to talk much, so he usually didn't talk much. Finland was the only acception. He let his free hand fall back down to the side of him, letting out a sigh. You could see his breath warm breath in the cold air.

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Finland smiled "When we get back I`ll make cocoa" He said while walking noticing that there was a full moon tonight and it looked bigger then usual "Oh..Su-san look" He said pointing up at the moon, there was a halo of light around it. Fin smiled happily, he loved the moon since he had a lot of folklores to do with the moon.

Grief"

Sufin! (Ashley and Me)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweden looked up at the moon, keeping the look on his face. "Ah... It looks... Pretty," Sweden said, as he stopped in his tracks for a moment, taking a moment to examine the bright moon. "It looks different," he said, squeezing the smaller one's hand.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos