Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
A private roleplay for Firdragonboy 1340 and I (Everybody's Fool)

Plot:
In a place where technology surpasses human comprehension, they were afraid of the beings that possessed more knowledge than themselves. These beings had the same form as humans, but they also possess an animal form as well. They have powers that can obliterate an entire galaxy along with their matching elements. The humans will strive in order to eliminate that threat that can annihilate their very existence. Why? Humans are afraid of being overpowered. They are the Godai, who befriended the humans and then betrayed. Experimented, tortured and killed because of the humans fear. The Godai will take their fear and use it as a power source to stop the humans from threatening their existence.

Forum:
Name:
Kasumi
Personality: Kasumi's personality is mixed with Kuudere and Tsundere. She's unemotional to those who she first meet. However, she get's angered quite easily. But if she meets people who cares for her, she returns the affection back. She also seems really violent during her battles, but she hates to fight.
Element(s): Water
Power(s):
1.) Dark Water Manipulation - Allows Kasumi to create and manipulate waters that are straight from the darkest fears of those who are hydrophobic. It drowns everything it consumes. This also allows her to form any weapon she so desires
2.) Vector Manipulation - Allows Kasumi to use energy flowing around to create vectors. This can be used as an attack or as a defense. High level of telekinesis and dimensional attacks can withstand and defeat Vector manipulation.
Bio: Kasumi lived on Earth for a while in the forest, along with her parents and her baby sister. They lived in the forest on Earth since they wasn't into technology as much. But when she was 8, humans had discovered the truth about the Godai. As a result, her family and other Godai habiting on Earth were captured. They were experimented on. As Kasumi was being experimented, vectors came and she used it to kill the doctors around. In fear for her family's life, she searched everywhere in the facility. She came across the room that said "Failed Experiments". She used her vectors to open the door and saw nothing but mutilated Godai's. Some of the limps were fully intact. She looks around the room in horror. That's when she trips over an arm. When she identified the body, she screamed in agony. The face of her little sister, in tears and blood. She cried as she scrambles through the other bodies. She discovered her mother and father's body. Her chest felt tight as water began to surround her. The security at the facility discovered the grieving Godai and was about to take her. Her sadness burst into anger as the water surrounded them. She stood up with her sister's body in her arms as they drowned. "You humans... I shall never forgive you!" She yelled. She let them drown as she slowly walks away with her deceased sister. She walked, killing and destroying everything in her way. If it was a Godai, she aided them to escape. They used their powers to free themselves. After they all escaped, Kasumi gave her sister a burial where they once lived. "I swear, I will obliterate the monster's who hurt you, mommy and daddy." She pleaded. With that, she began to dive deeper into the Godai, her abilities and herself. As well as learning more about her enemies and her family.
Appearance:

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: gamzee makara Age: 16 Gender: male Personality: he is a really laid back guy and has a insane alter ego Powers: dark lightning destruction- he can harness the fear of lightning from people and destroys everything surrounding him Consuming ice spheres - allows him to shoot giant spheres of ice to consume people Looks: sane insane

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
((Sorry it took so long. Want me to start?))

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah)

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Kasumi was digging up graves for those who were killed during the experiment. It took her a while to kill the humans in the facility she had discovered. No other Godai was around to assist her. He body was drenched in blood. She continued digging many holes. After she was done, she placed each individual body into their own graves. She then covered the bodies with dirt. After she was done, she starts to look for boulders that she can use as gravestones. Her eyes were emotionless, but a sense of hate hid behind hit. But she kept it hidden until her objective was met.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee walked around looking for some intertainment and saw a girl digging graves and walked over to her

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Kasumi heard footsteps approach her. A sword made from water appeared in her hand and she used her vectors to create a barrier for herself. She turns swiftly and points the sword to the boy. "What do you want, maggot?" She spoke.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just came to offer you company" gamzee smiled

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"I do not desire such a thing. And if you are a human, then step away or you shall be slain." She hissed. Her ears bend back and her tail swift quickly. Her eyes narrowed as if she was a lion about to attack it's prey.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
His eyes turned red and a lightning struck him "I don't wanna fight you"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos