Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"I'll fight if it's to protect the rest of us Godai. I can't tolerate with humans any longer." Her eyes began to fill with despair. "They killed my sister, my parents and the rest of us... All because they felt we were superior..." She stopped and inhale sharply. She held back her tears and only allowed determination and vengeance take over her heart. "I'll fight any human, whether friend or foe. Unless you can prove to me that I can trust you!" She yelled.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
He pulls up his shirt to show gun shot wounds and scars "humans attacked me as well and I'm not a godai" his eyes fill With anger and despair "they killed everyone I loved"

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She approached him and sniffed him. Her sword faded and she thought to herself. She sighed and face him. "It's understandable. Godai and humans have a highly similar form. But you do have the scent of one. Perhaps you've been injected with Godai blood. That should mean you have a special ability." She explained. She then backs up a little bit and bows. "Please forgive me for my rudeness." She rise back up and continues. "It's hard to trust when you've been betrayed and had everything taken away from you. You have a lot of kindness." She turns around and mumbles "That kindness can lead you to your demise."

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
the lightning surrounding him turns black and he runs at a tree and punches it making everything explode around him

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Kasumi blinked a couple of times. "Dark Lightning Manipulation?" She asked. She folded her arms as she thinks to herself for a while. "Maybe some of these Godai's aren't Godai at all... It seems reasonable. Humans are foolish beings that sacrifice their own." She thought.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"no that was the dark lightning destruction once I make contact with something it explodes destroying everything surrounding me" he pops his neck and walks back over to her "by the way my names gamzee makara"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She bows once again. "My name is Kasumi. As you can tell, I am a Godai. My abilities are Dark Water Manipulation and Vector Manipulation." She sniffs the air before continuing. "You may see a demonstration later on. But first, I had to offer these victims a proper burial." She explained.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"let me help you" gamzee held out his hand and a shovel made of ice forms

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She bows once again. "Thank you for your assistance." She said. She went off to look for a boulder. Once she found one, she used her vectors to break it into headstones. She use her vectors to carve out a perfect headstone and to carry them back to the holes she made.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
gamzee picked up some of the headstones and puts them on some of the graves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

What book are you currently reading?

What was the last thing you ate?

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos