Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
"and make them beg their god for mercy" he smiled and showed his sharp teeth

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She observed his teeth. "My, what sharp teeth you have." She said jokingly and she laughs a little.

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
he chuckles "well the experiments gave me shark teeth and razor sharp claws" he shows his claws and sighs "they are truly annoying"

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She shakes her head and she stands up. She holds up his claws to properly analyze his claws. "These are truly fascinating. These can easily rip throw bones." She turned them around. "And these are made out of pure diamonds. I see why the Godai befriended the humans. Their combined intelligence is truly extraordinary." She let's go of his hand with the claw. 

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"no they captured me and did this to me the filthy rats"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"It's obvious. There was once a village that was isolated from everything. As a result, these strange people moved in. As a result, many of the villagers started dying. A doctor became angry because it was his duty to protect the village. He did everything to stop his patients from dying. That's when he discovered the cause of death. A group of people known as the Risen, corpse demon that wanted to increase their population and take over the village. And can you guess what happen next?"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"They started to invade?"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She shook her head. "The doctor exposed one of the corpse demon to the rest of the humans. As a result, an all out war between the dead and the undead rose. Many of them perished. Only a couple of them survived." She answered and she sniffs the air once more. "It'll be night soon..." She whispered quietly.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee looked at her "lets get somewhere safe"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She shakes her head. "I'm actually waiting for a corpse demon here." She stop and became a bit flustered. "I have to offer my blood once again..." She shuddered a bit and then cleared her throat. "If you want, you can go ahead without me. I'll just follow your scent." 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

Tis ma jam

3 Facts About You!

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos