Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
He looks at the two of them and quickly finishes his slime pie and stands up and dusts himself off

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi pulled away and Kasumi fell to the ground. She turned to Hiroshi and bit his leg. "Ow!" He yelped. "You took too much this time!" She yelled. "I couldn't help it! I was really hungry." She facepalmed. She lift up her arms like a child who wanted to be picked up. He ended up picking her up like a princess and Kasumi became flustered. "So, exactly who is he?" Hiroshi asked Kasumi. "Ask him yourself." She replied. "No, he seems so mean!" Hiroshi complained. "You're probably older than him. Stop acting like a child!" She scolded. Hiroshi sighed and walked up to Gamzee. "I'm Hiroshi, who are you?" He asked nonchalantly. 

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee looked at hiroshi "my name is gamzee makara" he replies and his right eye turns red while his left eye turns black

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi and Kasumi both notice the eye color difference. "You have heterochromia?" Hiroshi asked Gamzee. Kasumi remained silent. She turns her head towards Hiroshi and closed her eyes. 

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee growls "no I don't" his eyes return to normal "my eyes only change when I'm bored"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi frowned and Kasumi smiled, wanting to laugh but does not have the energy to do so. "So I assume this is Hate at first Sight. That's okay. I don't mind hating you." Hiroshi said smirking. "Just don't hurt my princess." Hiroshi held onto Kasumi tighter and Kasumi fell asleep.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"What? I don't hate you" gamzee  said and took Kashmir and put her against a tree to let her sleep "but if you endanger the life of any of my friends i will end you quick" 

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi crouched down near Kasumi. "I would never hurt the person I love." He said as he gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'll protect her until I die. I'll even let her consume my blood." He brushed her hair out of her eyes. "I can't stay long anyways." He said as he gets up. "Morning will be here soon in another few hours." He commented as he looks up at the moon. "If I leave before she wake up, tell her that there's an experiment lab not too far from the Shikis."

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you sure it's love? Or is it just the fact that you can feed off of her and get away with it" gamzee looks at him a giant ice wall appears separating him from kasumi

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi frowned and looked over at Gamzee. Then he let out a sigh and scratched his head. "It's one sided love. I plan on making her mines. So just stop. You don't even know her. So how can you possibly protect someone you do not know?" Hiroshi asked as he leaned against the tree.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos