Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Another PRP for Dia and Candy xD

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, we know the plot! Big Grin 

Form: 
Name:
Looks:
Griffins or Dragons?: 
Perso: 
Bio: optional 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maki ( yes I'm using the same name xD )

Looks:

Griffins or Dragons?: Griffin!

Perso: Maki is very kind and loyal to those in her group. She is generally very friendly and will go to extremes if it means protecting those she loves. Though people think of her as calm and shy, she can actually be very violent and vicious in an instant. Maki is known for fighting the leader of the Dragons. 
The truth is that she doesn't actually hate him but, she knows that he hates her. It seems like whatever she does ends up irritating him. Maki has basically given up on trying to be friendly towards him. His rudeness and hateful attitude is also why she does not hesitate to fight him. 

Bio: not very good at these... She comes from a long line of witches as well as other supernatural beings.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(This character will be way meaner and way more violent than my old Hibari c: Felt like giving him the looks of the actual Hibari Kyoya to signify his new awesomeness. )

Name: Hibari Kyoya.

Looks: 

Griffins or Dragons?: Dragons.

Perso: To Hibari, fun is seeing your victim writhe in pain as they take their last breaths. He believes his main purpose in life is to inflict pain and suffering on others. He also takes pleasure in defying any and all forms of authority, and also makes sure that others view him as an authoritative figure. When he does find someone he doesn't dislike, he can be the slightest bit nice

Bio: Hibari was born on the 3rd of November, to a wealthy family who resided in a large estate located in an equally wealthy community. He was but seven when a war left it and the surrounding towns and villages in a shambles. Hibari, being one of the few survivors, was left to fend for himself on the streets. He became thin, cadaverous, even, due to lack of food. He did not stay in one place for more than a week, and wandered the country. At the age of eleven, he met a group of delinquents who accepted him as one of their own. After leading a life of crime and violence for a few years, he was murdered in a fight at the age of fifteen, and his body left to decompose in a gutter. It was then it happened, he didn't know how, he didn't know why-- he just woke up, somehow. Due to his thirst for blood, and pale complexion, he concluded that he'd been reborn a vampire. The rest, well that you can imagine yourself. 

Other: Despite his rebellious, tough nature, he adores sweets, and his appetite is quite legendary. He has a weak spot for cute faces, e.g: puppy dog eyes, pouts, etc. He stays away from large crowds most of the time and despises classes, due to the amount of blood and temptation.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Can you start? )

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure!... Wait, he's going to be even MORE vicious? O.O oh glob... )

Another normal day as I watched my group chatter along with others. At least, I hope it would be a normal day. Then again, normal meant trying to avoid irritating Hibari and trying to keep him from hating me even more, if that was even possible. 
I sighed mentally. I didn't understand why he hated me so much. I don't remember doing anything to him... It's not even my fault! I never did anything to him! If he wants to be so rude then fine...
I was brought out of my thoughts as some of the other Griffins began talking to me about their day as well as the usual gossip.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Hibari slammed his palm unto the closed book on the bench beside him, looking up at the Griffins. He emitted a low growl as a warning, bearing his lengthened fangs to the the leader. It was the same thing every day, and he couldn't put up with it for much longer. He stood, taking the book from beside him, and began walking further away from the Griffins. Their noise, the scent of blood, and all those other species were making him feel claustrophobic. 

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Maki rolled her eyes. Some how and some way they always ended up irritating him by doing what? Absolutely no idea. Yet everyday the vampire would growl and bare his fangs, and at her of all people! She didn't know what she did this time but, of course, it only strengthened the tension and hate between them. "... I don't know what I do wrong... Maybe he's just a Drama King..." She murmured. 
Apparently the others had heard the last part since they immediately burst out into a fit of laughter and giggles as well as quick glances directed at Hibari. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Hibari emitted a deep growl, turning to the Griffins once more. "Are you looking for a fight, or are you just stupid?" He inquired. His voice deep and demanding, though he did not shout. He glared straight at the leader, eyes narrowed and fangs showing. She and her giggly followers were exasperating, it was as if he would never escape their irritating company. Instinct made him want to lash out and attack them all, their screams would be quite fulfilling and their blood...He could smell it and he longed to drain them of it, but he wouldn't.'Wild animal' was a common nick name of his around the campus, and it was only the day the imbeciles pushed him too far that he would prove them right.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Maki narrowed her eyes at Hibari, not exactly glaring but, not really looking all that friendly at the moment either. " I am not looking for a fight nor am I stupid... But if a fight is what you want, then it's a fight you'll get. A few " Ooh's " were heard from her group and others that were just walking by and had noticed the tension that lingered. Maki sent a look towards her group that shut them up almost immediately. She didn't want to provoke Hibari anymore than he already was. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Hibari's eyes widened at first, though they resumed their glare in seconds. "Oh? Is that so?" He began walking towards Maki, holding his breath once in close proximity of her group, then stopped around a metre away from her. He was already pushing his limit, and then there were so many others gathered around him. He hissed once more, taking in a deep breath, and taking a few seconds to restrain himself. "I don't feel like killing you and your group of, what was it called, ducks...but let me warn you, you and your petty little group get on my nerves once more, and it won't be pretty" he growled at Maki and began to walk away.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Do you play soccer?

which is your favorite default theme?

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

about me

latest videos