Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Adoptive Romance [Private]

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for Lee (VladimirDarkhart) and I. Please don't post if you are not either of us, thank you.

Name:
Personality: (Optional)
Biography: (Optional)
Appearance:
Other:

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Leon Luck
Appearance: Black hair 5' 11" blue eyes always wears long pants and jackets to cover the scars from both his biological father and his adoptive father abusing him
Other: He fell in love with his adoptive mother the moment she stood up to her, now, ex-husband.
(This Good?)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hayden Conner

Personality: Hayden is rather quiet, keeping to herself as she edits every single article her job has sent her. She is also motherly and kind, but is sensitive when it comes to insults. If she sees a change in someone and she fears it, she will immediately abandon the person no matter how much she loves him.

Biography: Hayden had grown up in a distorted, yet wealthy family. Her mother had her when she was fifteen, and her father had abandoned them immediately. Then Hayden's mother was impregnated two years later, but the father decided to stay. He constantly beat Hayden for no such reason, which made her run away. Once she became nineteen, Hayden found a well-paid job as an editor for the local newspaper.

Appearance: Her skin is a pale peachy color, and appears to be flawless though on her right cheek is a thin scar of her childhood. She's tall though frail and thin ( 5'8 ), rendering her weak and helpless. She has wavy, light golden blonde hair with tones of sandy blonde, and her eyebrows are perfectly plucked without becoming too thin. Hher eyes are a deep, luminous, and shining clear blue, which is described to be "sapphire". Her nose is thin and pronounced, and her lips are full.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you wanna start so I can get a feel for your style and copy it?)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
(No problem. :3)

Hayden drove through downtown as she looked for that certain building, every few seconds glancing down at the little piece of paper with letters and blots of faded ink. After minutes of searching and going through each street, Hayden had found the large broken letters of the building: Saint Maria's Orphanage. Those words made a chill run up her back and a tight feeling at the pit of her stomach. She took a turn into their parking lot, turning off her vehicle and putting the car keys in her pocket. Closing the car's door, not bothering to lock it, Hayden walked towards the wooden double doors.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is this before or after Leon is adopted?)

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
(This is the day Leon is adopted. :3)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna have him already know. Easier for me.)

Leon smiled as he saw her coming to the doors. He opened one for her and smiled. "Hey Hayden. You're five minutes early. Wanna sit and chat?" He was excited to get out of the orphanage and was making it obvious.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Hayden's arm jerked once the door had opened suddenly, her heart pounding in her chest though it felt like it had risen to her throat. "Oh, you scared me Leon," Hayden told him as she walked in, smiling at him. Her heart's beat had slowed down, and that feeling of being "iffy" was no longer there. "Sure. Is Misses Ivanov here yet?" Hayden asked the boy. Misses Ivanov was one of the workers here, and she was going to let Hayden sign the documents so she could adopt Leon.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon smiled and hugged Hayden gently. "You just missed her. She just left her office for the kitchen." he said then released her. "Is today the day I can call you Mommy and it be true?" Leon was looking forward to that part most. His biological mother died in child birth so his entire life all he's had was his father and the orphanage staff.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

speak about the above user

The Million Pages Thread

who is your fav nfl football team?

latest videos