Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle pouted, holding his hand tighter. "You know that my license expired, so don't bother! I already took the risk of driving here." She said, opening the door of her electric blue convertible car. She settled in the passenger seat, adjusting her white and pink polka dot dress. "Oh, you didn't tell me. You like my dress? I bought it yesterday and I just love it!" 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You gotta sort out your lisence Elle!" he whined as he git in the drivers side od the car. He slipped the keys in and started the car. "It's a very beautiful dress" he said as he began to drive.  Elle could go out and get new clothes whenever she wanted. Joey had to spen hours working in a coffee shop and being flirted to by annoying girls to be able to afford new trainers. He didn't think it was all too fair but he didnt object. He drive the familiar route to Elles house with ease

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle rolled her eyes with a slight smile, "Soon, soon. Just not today, or tomorrow, or the day after that.  ." She muttered, grinning when he said he liked her dress. "I have ice cream in my fridge." She added, doing a bit of a dance in her seat. "It's chocolate." She purred, in a tone a girl might use to describe how attractive her boy friend was. However, Elle was Elle, and ice cream was one of the reasons she lived.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled as he pulled  outside the huge house Elle lived in. "I forgot you were cheating on your wardrobe with ice cream" he joke d as he got out the car and opened the door for Elle.   "You will fix your license if  have to drag you tthere. myself " Joey threatened emptily as he picked up his bag

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle flashed him a smile as she got out of the car. "Fine. As long as you drag me there some other month." She placed a kiss on his cheek with a soft giggle. "Don't tell me you want to join in on the fun? I'll have to ask my ice cream if he doesn't mind sharing, though." She skipped towards her front door, her high heels clacking against the paved walkway. She was an expert in walking in heels, so they didn't slow her down at all. She opened her door and motioned for Joey to follow her, grinning.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey shook his head. "I have a perfectly happy relationship with my bed, that I won't jeopardise with a fling." He said as he chuckled softly.  He followed Elle up the path and entered the house,  dropping his bag on ts floor just after he got in. "And why can't I drag you to your drivers test this month?" He askes, tilting his head in confusion

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have a relationship with my bed too, but it's in a shambles. We break up every morning and end up getting back together every night." Elle giggled and sat on the couch, kicking her shoes off and laying down. "I should take off this dress, before anything happens to it, but I'm so lazy. " she muttered, looking for the remote on the coffee table which lay in front of her white leather couch. "And. . .because. . I don't want to go this month. And I can go myself, too. No dragging is required." She whined, pouting and crossing her arms against her chest, "Joey, you're such a meanie." she mumbled.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey gasped and covered his heart with his hand, pretending to be hurt. "That hurts Elle, deep hurt there Elle" he joked,  staying serious, something she could never do. "I am dragging you there this month otherwise you'll never go!" He sat on the ccouch,  grabbing the remote and passing it to her. "Your such a lazy girl!" he added as he leant his head back on the couch

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am not lazy, just energy efficient, Joey." Elle stuck her tongue out at him, taking the remote and moving down on the couch a bit, then placing her feet in his lap. She switched on the television and began skipping channels, stopping on Nick Toons when she noticed Avatar the Last Airbender was being aired. She'd already seen all episodes, each one about fifty times, but she watched it any way. "I don't want to, though." She mumbled, glancing back at Joey. "I don't want to go, you can just drive me everywhere."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
" Ellisianna Sparrows I cannot just drive you everywhere. I have a job. I have to earn my money. I can't come out of work to drive you somewhere, especially as I have to start working extra hours." Joey said in a stern voice as he crossed his arms. After his serious point he lightly tickled her feet. You have lazyitis!" He teased

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos