Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle sighed, moving free of his grip. "I'm getting a job because I want to, Joey, regardless of if our argument meant anything or not. I'm pretty sure you think I won't be able to handle one, but I think I'll prove you wrong for once." A slight smile wandered unto her face, and she brushed her hair from her eyes. "You are mean. Remember that." She added, before looking away from him once more.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"If I'm mean, does that mean you want me an y homemade cake to leave?" he asked..   Usually he would fake sadness If someone spoke to him the way Elle did. But from Elle it actually hurt. He moved across the couch,  aw from Elle has he rubbed his eyes and head again 

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cake?" Elle' s head immediately snapped around. "And I said no such thing, why would I spend all month trying to sort out a day and details for a sleepover then have you leave? Silly, aren't you?" She looked at him across the couch, her pout returning. It wasn't like she was going to cheer him up, he could talk to her when he felt like it. She took up the remote and switched the television back on.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah..  II made  cake specially for today,but a I'm mean, and the job that taught me how to make it is mean, I guess you don't want any.. " He said, pretending to b innocent as he hid his smirk...   ### he watched her, pulling her feet back onto his lap. He ignored the comment about him being silly and poked her pout 

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle moved up closer to him, to the point where she was kneeling on his lap. "Noo, I want the cake, Joey." She held him by the shoulders, still on his lap, and shook him gently. "Cake....come on, where's the cake?" She mumbled, staring into his eyes. She had noticed his smirk, and was now pouting even more, especially since he poked her. "Joey, please, please? I'm not moving 'till you tell me where it is." She sat in his lap, still facing him with a pout.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled softly.  "I'll take you to the cake, if, you get off my lap.# He said with a smile as he tried to gently prise Elle's fingers off of his shoulders, as her nails were digging into his shoulders. He smiled and nuudged her pout with his nose as he laughed again

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle lightly kissed Joey's nose, before she moved off his lap. "Fine, Joey. As long as I still get the cake." She stood in front of him, jumping up and down. "Come on, show me the cake. Oh, what type of cake, Joey?" She grabbed his hand and dragged him up when she got a bit impatient. "Joey," she whined.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled softly again,  as he did a lot when he was around Elle. "Calm down girl, you'll get your angel cake!" He exdlaimed, answering one of her questions as he walked ovee to the bag he'd brought with him. He crouched beside it and opened it, taking a large metal tin from it and walking into the kitchen with it. "Get me plates and a knife Elle" he said with a overly sweet smile

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle's face lit up even more, if you could consider that even possible. "Angel cake! Yay!" She ran into the kitchen at full speed, grabbing plates and a knife from the cupboards, then leaped to the table. She placed down both plates and handed the knife to Joey, her cheeks gaining a bit of a pink tint when she noticed his smile. She'd had a bit of a crush on him since they were young, but that was long and gone, or so she'd tell herself, though she never really did stop liking him. "So, h-hurry up and cut the cake." She half-shouted, half-mumbled.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
0Joey stopped as he saw the cute pink tinit in Elles cheeks, the knofe hovering above the cake .  "I'll cut it when you tell my why you're blushing." Ne said, his grin turning evil as he looked at Elle with his grin wide. Yes he thought her blush was cute. He'd liked her since they were young. Not that he'd admit it. To anyone. Including himself.  In denial. That was usual Joey, denial. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Anything shop! ((Really, You can request a...

Kinda dumb question

the Amanda Todd story

Which kind of peanut butter do you prefer?

the Amanda Todd story

Words That Start With F.