Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah.  . .that's because. . .y-you were smiling at me weirdly." She mumbled, hitting him lightly on his shoulder. It was partially true, and she didn't want to blush, it was Joey's fault for smiling at her so cutely and sweetly. "So, just. Just hurry up and cut the cake, would you?" She looked away from him, her ginger hair partially curtailing her now even pinker cheeks from him.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey laughed slightly. "Right.. Cause that makes sense" he said sarcastically,  rolling his eyes. He cut a slice of cake and passed it to Elle. "Happy now little miss red cheeks?" He teased as he pretended to have really bad pain in his shoulder from uer lightly hitting him. He made a fake noise of pain. "Think you dislocated my shoulder! " he lied

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle took the cake, then quickly looked away from Joey with a "Hmph" for emphasis. She stomped back to her couch, sitting before she took the spoon and began to eat the cake, beginning with the icing. "Oh, this tastes great! Cut another slice for me when I'm finished with this!"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled and took his cake and sat beside her. He shook his head firmly. "No. Maybe some later." He said with a light smile. He took a bite of his cake and grinned. "And thank you.  I tried to make it nice for you." He added as he took another bite. He placed his feet on the coffee table as he ate his cake, getting most of the crumbs on the plate but some on the couch

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle let out a bit of a groan, narrowing her eyes at him a bit. She sighed at the crumbs, his feet she had gotten used to, but she wasn't one for messiness.  "Joey," she whined, putting her feet on his lap, a bit daintily. "Watch where your food falls, I don't want to get bitten by ants later." She giggled, then lightly kissed his cheek before continuing eating her cake. "I want another slice, though."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled as he brushed the crumbs onto his empty plate, then placed it on the table. "Better?" He teased as he leant back against the couch.  He grabbed her feet and began to tickle her. "More cake later. Tickling and fun and games first!" He declared as he tickled her feet, keeping them still so she couldn't kick him

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle placed her plate, now empty, on the coffee table as she began to laugh uncontrollably. "Joey, you" she managed to yell between laughing. "You monster!" She squirmed a bit, trying to free herself of his grip, however, it had been a known fact since they were younger that Elle was a bit weak, and Joey strong. "Stop!" She moved away a bit, still laughing. She held her stomach, which had now began to hurt. She really would get revenge for this.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey placed a finger on his chin, pretending to think. "Hm.. I'm a monster?" he said. He bared his teeth like a monster and curled his hands into claws. "Tickle monster!" he declared, moving with Elle and keeping her pinned beneath him. "And you cant escape the tickle monster!"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle laughed even louder, doing her best to push him off her. "N-no! Stop!" She placed both hands on his face, on his cheeks, and gently began to push him away. "You're evil." She moved down a bit, guarding her sides from him. "I will not be defeated, you tickle monster!" She managed to get away from his hands, and curled up in a ball, trying to hide her sides from him.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Jpey laughed alongside Elle. "Thats not gonna help you silly girl!" he exclaimed as he grabbed her foot and pulled off er sock, now tickling her foot. "I am not evil, but I shall defeat you!" he declared. Him and Elle often played like this, and he usually won.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz