Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Something More? (Kitty and Rue's prp)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani started to actually sleep on Grey, she didn't mean to, but if she was tired enough, she'll sleep anywhere, plus once she closed her eyes, it was kind of a habit to fall asleep unless she had a reason to really stay up. Dani stared to snore softly, she was enjoying the dream until the doctor came over to her and started to shake her- ma'am? i'm back with your results...-Dani opened her eyes and stretched- really...? ok what is wrong...? -the doctor smiled and patted Dani's shoulder- you'll be just fine sweety! all you need to do is make sure you don't do much with that arm, and it should be better in a week or two. -Dani stood up- thank you! -the doctor nodded and turned around, telling them they could leave now. Dani started to shake grey to wake up- grey..come on..he's done...

-Rikki listened carefully- ah, i see now, that must have been quite hard for her, my parents are barely ever around and don't get along quite often, so i can relate in a way i guess, i didn't know i was coming off as 'too strong' but i will try my best not to the next time i come to meet her, all i want to do right now is just be her friend though -he moved his tea cup around, making his tea circle around in the cup- is that to much to ask for a guy like me?...i wonder...-he stood up- i guess, i will just have to make her open up to me, how? i'm not sure, but that's one of the fun parts..-he drank the rest of his tea- thank you for the lovely talk ms.Cheryl -he picked up Camilla- but i really must be going -he opened the front door- same time Monday perhaps? 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey wasn't sure if he had been sleeping or not. When Dani had shook him back to awareness his eyes snapped open and he blinked a couple times and looked over at Dani. "We're done" he paused, surprised that it had gone by so fast though he didn't have any idea what time it was. He stretched for a moment then extended a hand towards Dani "Shall we?" He didn't wait for an answer and pulled her after him to the truck. He opened the door for her with a sleepy grin and then hopped into his own seat.

Cheryl laughed as she said a "Sure" and opened the door for Rikki. After closing it behind him she turned back to the flowers and sat down on the counter beside them. She tried to continue her relaxing gardening session but thoughts of the conversation with Rikki constantly distracted her. She wasn't quite sure if Rikki liked Reese because of who she was or she was a project that he could fix. Sighing she gave up on gardening and started to sweep the floors. "He is a nice boy and he wouldn't hurt her" She mumbled to herself as if she was trying to convince someone that this was true. 

Reese had come home for various reasons. Boredom, a lack of gas, and she had left her phone on her bed. But when she saw who was standing on the porch she wished she hadn't. Rikki stood their like he had just come out of the house. In one hand he carried a cat and Reese suppressed a smile about how ridiculous it all looked. "What are you doing here?" She snapped maybe a little too harshly. "This is fine evidence right here that you are stalking me.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani didn't quite like getting pulled out the hospital by force, especially without  her answering first. but she just let Grey lead the way till they got to his truck, then he finally let go and Dani got in the truck herself and buckled up- Grey...what was that? you just pulled me out of there, it seems like you were in a rush ,did you not want to be in there or something? or like what? like i'm just wondering. -Dani asked this while crossing her legs together and rubbing her hands together, it happens when she is curious sometimes-

ah, hello dear, so nice to see you again, oh and you smiled this time! -Rikki smiled- oh no, i was stalking you! that's ridiculous, what kind of person would stalk another human being? they must be kind of weird if you ask me to stalk people. -Rikki started to pet his cat- i just came to have my normal afternoon tea with Ms.Cheryl, no harm in that right? we just chatted for a few minutes then i left! nothing to out of hand, we will be talking more on a Monday though, after school of course.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey looked over at her and forced out a smile. "Oh that?" He waved "I just uh..didn't want to be too late for my practice" He stopped abruptly realizing how fake that sounded after he had complained about his band practice for almost thirty minutes earlier. He laughed to cover up his little white lie and shrugged. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He ran his hands nervously through his shaggy black hair and watched the road carefully and avoiding eye contact. He was slightly ashamed of his affliction the hospital though it wasn't exactly irrational.

Reese rolled her eyes. "Okay fine. But I wouldn't expect the opportunity to poke fun at me an option on Monday because I won't be around." She shouldered past him and walked inside. Cheryl looked over at her with a smile. "Rikki was asking about you." Reese made her eye roll more definite and began up the stairs "Cool."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
((awe you didn't color it ####
don't worry Grey you didn't hurt me to much..-Dani pouted and crossed her arms- but that is just about the WORST lie i have ever heard...come on Grey! tell me the truth! you obviously wasn't in the rush to go any where! -i waved my arms in the air- just tell me, i won't make fun if its embarrassing, like what could it be? are you like just afraid of the hospital or something?...-she smiled a little- that's not the reason...is it?

not to strong Rikki, not to strong....-he walked off thier porch and went to his own house and looked at his watch, it was about 3:37 so Rikki fixed himself some lunch- i wonder what Reese likes to eat..i wonder if she doesn't even eat meat..i wonder what's in that head of hers, if only i could find out what she's thinking, but i'm not a mind reader, ah..but i can read emotions, i can see right past a fake smile and can tell your emotion easily, so i guess i could try to tell what she's feeling, once i can tell, i could ask her why.- Rikki thought a little longer- but i will have to make her trust me...so many things i got to do to find out. -Rikki smiled as he finished cooking his food- but the more longer and complicated it is, the better. -he went to his table to eat-

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey laughed off her comment and his palms began to sweat with the weight of the lie. "No of course not!" He laughed and continued to keep his eyes away from hers. "Why would you think that" He continued wearing his lopsided grin as he always did. In his head he repeated the word subtle to himself. "I just didn't want to stay any longer than necessary. And uh that old lady was giving me dirty looks." He shrugged and brushed off the conversation.

Reese felt her stomach throw a miniature temper tantrum and she nearly glided down the stairs. Her sense of what was a good idea clouded by the ravenous hunger raging inside of her. She hadn't eaten in hours and she knew she would lecture herself later if she waited until dinner to eat. Reese pulled a jar of nutella and celery from the kitchen, not exactly the healthiest snack but the only other thing in the cupboard was beef jerky and she didn't eat meat.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Grey laughed off her comment and his palms began to sweat with the weight of the lie. "No of course not!" He laughed and continued to keep his eyes away from hers. "Why would you think that" He continued wearing his lopsided grin as he always did. In his head he repeated the word subtle to himself. "I just didn't want to stay any longer than necessary. And uh that old lady was giving me dirty looks." He shrugged and brushed off the conversation.

Reese felt her stomach throw a miniature temper tantrum and she nearly glided down the stairs. Her sense of what was a good idea clouded by the ravenous hunger raging inside of her. She hadn't eaten in hours and she knew she would lecture herself later if she waited until dinner to eat. Reese pulled a jar of nutella and celery from the kitchen, not exactly the healthiest snack but the only other thing in the cupboard was beef jerky and she didn't eat meat.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani could tell he was lying, Dani was good at spotting a lie now a days. knowing that he was telling a lie, she crossed her arms and waiting for the next red light, once it came and Grey stopped the truck, she made him face her- your lying, and I can tell, -she made him look her directly in her big eyes, the eyes you simply couldn't deny- now I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me the truth, and if you don't have the courage to look me in the eye, then I know for sure your lying...now spill. -all Dani was stare, as if she was looking right through him-

After eating his lunch, he cleaned his plates, he then thought back to Reese, he thought on how skinny the girl was, he then remembered that there wasn't a lot of food in the house today as he went over their earlier before Reese came, the thought made him a little sad, but he then had the idea to actually cook her something, since he didn't know if she was a vegetarian or not, he just fixed her Pierogi With Sautéed Red Cabbage, it was a meat-less meal that was rather exquisite, he thought she would like it. After making the meal , he stuck a simple note saying "I hope you enjoy the meal dear Wink" he then  brought the plate over to her house, he set it somewhere that she would see it, knocked on her door, then left.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey looked over at Dani and shrugged. He wasn't going to tell her anything so he looked at her right above her eyes and smiled "I'm not lying." He turned back to the road and started drive again. Grey felt slightly bad for lying and he was considering telling her the truth when his phone rang. He pulled out his phone and wasn't surprised when Ronnie's voice was speaking on the other line. "Practice was cut short because we couldn't do much without you" Greyson rolled his eyes and hung up. He looked over at Dani after turning the truck around. "Practice was cut short. So we'll just go back to my place." He looked at the road and remember the idea of telling her the truth. He figured it didn't matter and it wouldn't make a difference if he didn't tell her.

After the click of the door didn't sound Reese decided she needed to answer it. She hesitantly practically tripped down the stairs, her dark hair whipping across her face along with the bounce in her step. She pulled open the door with a typical teenage girl half sigh half groan. She didn't see anyone and she was about to go find a twelve year old boy and punch him the nose when she noticed the plate. Picking up the food and reading the note she full on groaned and took a bite. It was actually pretty good but she wasn't going to support Rikki in his mission to make her cave in and allow him to sweep her off her feet so she threw it away.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Grey looked over at Dani and shrugged. He wasn't going to tell her anything so he looked at her right above her eyes and smiled "I'm not lying." He turned back to the road and started drive again. Grey felt slightly bad for lying and he was considering telling her the truth when his phone rang. He pulled out his phone and wasn't surprised when Ronnie's voice was speaking on the other line. "Practice was cut short because we couldn't do much without you" Greyson rolled his eyes and hung up. He looked over at Dani after turning the truck around. "Practice was cut short. So we'll just go back to my place." He looked at the road and remember the idea of telling her the truth. He figured it didn't matter and it wouldn't make a difference if he didn't tell her.

After the click of the door didn't sound Reese decided she needed to answer it. She hesitantly practically tripped down the stairs, her dark hair whipping across her face along with the bounce in her step. She pulled open the door with a typical teenage girl half sigh half groan. She didn't see anyone and she was about to go find a twelve year old boy and punch him the nose when she noticed the plate. Picking up the food and reading the note she full on groaned and took a bite. It was actually pretty good but she wasn't going to support Rikki in his mission to make her cave in and allow him to sweep her off her feet so she threw it away.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

latest videos