Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745 Lock
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar

Yeah, this is MyTourniquet and Kittykat2553's! private roleplay. Stay out

Forum:

Name: Yogi
Height: 181 cm
Occupation: Second Ship's Fighter and Nyanperona, Circus Mascot
Personality: Yogi is a lovable, childish man who adores anything cute. He cares for everyone he meets and hates being mean. Despite having to fight battles in circus, he hates to fight. He will protect anyone that needs his help. He also form close relationships with anyone he meets. He's in love with the mascot and believes that he is real (mostly to encourage children that Nyanperona is real).
Ability: His weapon is a two thorn like epees and his special attack is called Thorn Box. This allows him to surround his enemies in thorns from his sword. He can also float and have a great speed.
Appearance

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
Yogi didn't have any missions. As a result, he asked Hirato for permission to wander outside. Once granted permission, he went out alone. He had his Nyanperona doll beside him as he floated down. He looked around the neighborhood. "Wow! This is such a nice place! Isn't it, Nyanperona?" He said to Nyanperona. He ran around like a child at a candy store. He looked at flowers that were around and waved at little children that he saw passing by, even though their parents were highly objective of it. 

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i  walked out my house and started to skip, not in any direction, not really to see anything, not really to any place. i was just happy and decided to get some fresh air, as i was walking something caught my eye, it was a Nyanperona doll, and i always wanted one, but i always thought i was a little to old to go get one. (how do you get a Nyanperona doll?) but i couldn't help but go near it, so i turned towards it and walked up into i was 3 inches away, i then knelt down and touched it, soon realizing that a person had it in his hand, i stood up and backed up just a little- darn you doll! i got this close, to a stranger! -i tried quietly going back but tripped over my own two feet, making alot of noise- OUCH!! darn my clumsyness! -i brushed the hair out of my face- he must have heard me now...-i sighed- nice going...

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
Yogi turns around to see a young girl. He smiled, noticing that she had touched Nyanperona. He held out his hand with a gently smile. "I know. I'm clumsy too! But that's okay!" He laughs like a child. "I'm so glad other people like Nyanperona! That makes me so happy!" He said ecstatically. "My name is Yogi! What's your name?" He asked the girl, still waiting for her to take his hand. 

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(yay!! you colored yours!! x3)
-i saw Yogi extend his hand, i grabbed it and pulled myself up, i tend brushed myself off- your clumsy to? good i'm not the only one who makes a total fool out of themselves   at times then! -i laughed a little- of course i like Nyanperona!! i liked her ever since i was little! #-i smiled- but i'm not totally sure on how to get one!  oh, and my name is Chloe! it's really  nice to meet you Yogi! thanks for helping me up! -i shook his hand- 

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
He shook her hand back and laughed nervously. "A-actually, I know Nyanperona looks like a girl, but... Nyanperona is actually a boy..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "I know how you feel though. He does look like one. And the whole clumsy thing is the reason why my friends worry about me." He said. "Oh! I know! Why don't you come with me to the Nyanperona store? You can have him customized and put anything you want on him! Maybe you can even make him into a girl!" He said excitedly.
((Seemed fair))

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- i was a tad confused- huh? it's a boy....? i really thought it was a girl....well how do you know it's a boy?! huh? or are you just guessing...? -i tilted my head- seriously? that's the same for my friends!  that and how i tend to get myself into trouble alot by wandering off and taking risks ...like i did just now, by ya know, coming close to someone i didn't even know for a Nyanperona doll! -i rubbed the back of my head-..go with you..to customize my own doll?!...i don't know...HECK YES!! lets go!!! i can't wait to get my very own Nyanperona doll!!! -i started to jump up and down, clapping frantically- 

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
Yogi's eyes starter wavering around when she talked about Nyanperona's gender. When he followed her, he tripped over a vine and fell flat on his face. He lifts up his head and laughs nervously. "Yeah, just like now. I tripped over something because I wasn't watching where I was going." He stood up and brushed himself off. "I know! Let's have a race! Winnder has to pay for the custom Nyanperona! How does that sound?" He suggested.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-i saw his eyes waver and raises a brow, but just shurgged and thought nothing of it at the time, and kept walking forward, when i saw Yogi fall i laughed loudly but then covered  my mouth until i was done laughing - ha, sorry Yogi! that was just super funny to me! it's always funny when it's someone else. -that was something i heard while watching one of my favorite shows, so after that whenever something like that happen, i would say that little quote. i then heard Yogi speak and i took interest, before even replying, i took off running- YOUR ON!! RACE JUST STARTED!! -i was a fast runner, so i was a little confident that i would totally win.

(can i still be a Angelic Vampire Neko in here...well..an Neko Angel! o3o) 

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
((I guess forums are still relevant even if we discuss it before roleplaying. But I guess so. After all, Karneval are full of supernatural beings, including humans with special abilities))

He sighed. :Hey... That wasn't funny at all. And you started before me!!" He whined like a child. He dashed off like a normal person. Even though he ran, he manage to catch up next to Chloe. He didn't want to use his powers. One, because Hirato would get mad, and two because he did not want to hurt any bystanders or cause any trouble for the residents around the area. "I'm gonna' win!!" He said happily.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos