Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Truths? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

(Listens to music box form of Canterella)

Artemis smiled lightly "Well I`m happy your alright now but just promise me to be a bit more careful...and If you get angry just come see me okay Dimitri? "He said softly while he crossed his arms as he wore a long sleeve purple shirt, He was trying to hide the cuts and brusies the father gave him two days ago.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump :3

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
(REVIVAL # 4)

Dimitri frowned tearfully. "I-I don't want to hurt you. You're.......very special to me even if you may not understand all the way."He said, looking up from his hands to gaze into Artemis's eyes. Oh how Dimitri adored him despite the knowledge of their brotherrhood. He loved this boy with his whole heart and would go to the ends of the earth for him. Artemis was his world. Without him Dimitri probably would have been dead already, laying on the ground as his father stomped him in, not motivated to fight for life. He let his eyes travel up and down Artemis's small frame as he usually did daily to check for any abnormalcies.
"What the hell is that?"Dimitri growled, his eyes locking onto the bruises before they were hidden from sight.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

(OH I freaking love you XD Big Grin )

Artemis watched Dimitri but once he heard the growl he yanked at the sleeves, hiding them. "I-its nothing Dimitri, really..!" His voice nervous but tried to sound normal but abruptly failed considering Dimitri always knew when he lied, Artemis was the worst liar in the world! Soon he gazed at Dimitri "...Well when he found out about you hurt and in the hospital, he went to drink and came back in a fit of rage.." He said quietly not directly looking at his brother, not wanting to see him angry.

Grief"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

(OH I freaking love you XD Big Grin )

Artemis watched Dimitri but once he heard the growl he yanked at the sleeves, hiding them. "I-its nothing Dimitri, really..!" His voice nervous but tried to sound normal but abruptly failed considering Dimitri always knew when he lied, Artemis was the worst liar in the world! Soon he gazed at Dimitri "...Well when he found out about you hurt and in the hospital, he went to drink and came back in a fit of rage.." He said quietly not directly looking at his brother, not wanting to see him angry.

Grief"

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos