Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Well we could make up a plot as we go along

Name:
Personality:
Village:
bio:
Partner: (we'll be partners) 

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Don't tell me you take as long as me to make forms c: )

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD no sometimes i just don't like being the first one to post a form)

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know that feel. . . c: )

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i hate it)

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kazuya Nazamaki
Looks:  Coming 
Personality: He's kind of a perv with a short temper. He doesn't really like to take things quite serious and jokes around most of the times and can be a very violent person if provoked,. He's been to know to have a foul mouth and take things over the edge. When you get to know him you can get used to having him around . as if he isn't scary enough to be around when he becomes serious about something he can become quite frightening.
Village:The village hidden in the Mist.
Bio: Since childhood Kazuya was always a violent person.he always studies and practice hard to perfect all of his jutsus. the though of the jutsu you can perform being constricted by your chakra nature disgusted him. So he found a way for him to perform any jutsu's he's seen or seen the hand signs to. Pretty he was forced to leave his village before finding a moving cult under the god of Jashin. SOon he defected from them learning a few secrets . Pretty soon along the way he joined Akatsuki. 

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuki Senju.

Looks: 

Personality: To Yuki, fun is seeing your victim writhe in pain as they take their last breaths. She believes her main purpose in life is to inflict pain and suffering on others. She also takes pleasure in defying any and all forms of authority, and also makes sure that others view her as an authoritative figure. When she does find someone she doesn't dislike, she can be the slightest bit nice

Village:  Uzushiogakure (渦潮隠れの里, "Village Hidden by Whirling Tides")Amegakure (雨隠れの里,  "Village Hidden by Rain")

Bio: Yuki is descended from the survivors of The Whirling Tides village, her family, consisting of her older sister and brother, had moved to one of the villages on the outskirts of the Hidden Rain village. She underwent the Chuunin exam at the age of twelve, and her superiors were impressed by her genjutsu. She'd joined their ninja ranks, and went on missions up until fifteen, a  jōnin-level ninja by that age. It was then she rebelled, and left the village, committing acts of mischief for self-pleasure and was deemed a missing-nin. A few years later she joined the Akatsuki.

Partner:  Kazuya Nazamaki.

Other: She has a bit of a ' big chest ', but if you mention it to her, expect to get attacked. 

( I am very bad at Bios. )

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's okay want to ?)

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could you start?)

Private F0r Isis&jklhy

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)
Kazuya sat in a tree as he started reading his new scrolls he'd gathered. He sat quietly skimming through the words quickly.  He closed the,m and sat it down before quickly making some hand signs. He took a deep breath blowing out a thick cover of mist from his mouth, 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Make KW's desktop site faster (no add on o...

Pitch Perfect or High School Musical

latest videos