Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko // Rei Private Roleplay

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
A Private Roleplay for KokoTheElevenPrince and I s i s F o x.
Please do not post in this forum. I will report anyone who spams this roleplay.

Name:
Appearance:
Godly Parent:
Other:

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chill Xion

Appearance:

Godly Parent: Proteus, "God or Old Man of the Sea"

Other: He sometimes has small things of sea plant in his hair.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brynn Liberato.

▲—▼—▲

Appearance 
He has naturally dark brown hair, but dyes it blue.

▲—▼—▲

Godly Parent: Ares was the Greek god of war. He is one of the Twelve Olympians, and the son of Zeus and Hera. He often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war.

Other: He is known to be overly violent and a bit unstable, and is usually avoided. He also enjoys the sound of screams and the sight of blood.

His tongue is pierced twice in the middle.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill walked along the shoreline his feet in the cold water, since it was in the early morning. He smiled softly and looked around seeing absolutely no one around. Chill was wanting to swim but the ocean water was too cold right now and Chill was just walking in it for now.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"I hate mornings," Brynn walked slowly, allowing his toes to sink into the sand with each step he took. The sea breeze blew his hair into his face and eyes, and he'd complain about that as well, if he hadn't caught sight of a boy walking along the shore. A slight smirk took over his mouth, he simply walked slowly, watching the boy with his hands shoved deep in his jeans pockets. He wore a thin, almost transparent long-sleeved white shirt, and he was bare-footed.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill had, had enough and really seriously wanted to go swimming! He sighed and walked ankle deep in the water he had not brought any shoes with him since he just lived down the street, he lived with his mother. Chill kept walking toward the old rocks where the water would come up in high tide, good thin is was low tide this lovely morning!

Grief"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn simply followed the boy, watching him intently. He seemed to be really 'in to' the sea, or water, or something. The boy had a sort of longing look on his face as he gazed out into water. I wonder what his screams sound like. Probably start all high-pitched and cute then turn into a bit of a groan, he looks like that type. I wonder if he's the type to break easily. His smirk grew a bit as he contemplated going over to the boy. Maybe talk to him, maybe choke him, whatever the moment calls for.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill kept walking but he felt someone following him, although he did not look back. He walked long the sand seeing that the tide was coming in and Chill smiled lightly as he began balancing on the rocks to go around a deep lagoon. But something felt off and Chill`s face fell blank and he began walking.

Grief"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn began walking in the direction of the boy. He felt like testing his theories, see what the boy's scream really did sound like. He paused when he was just a few metres away from the boy, chuckling softly. "You, there!" He called out, to get the boy's attention. "What's a 'pretty boy' like you doing out here when there's no one else around, huh? What if someone came along and hurt your pretty little face?" He asked, laughing softly to himself.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked over a bit surprised that someone was following him "Oh I always come here early besides it`s too cold for anyone else" He said calmly as he looked at the other smiling a but noticing that the others smile did not look right.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos