Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Worldqweencc and Mechanicwolf's PRP

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Here it is! Big Grin

Here's a character form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio:
Angel,Demon,Werewolf,or Vampire?:
Other:

Also,where should we start it out at? I think a school setting would be interesting

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
yayayay Big Grin

Name: Penny

Looks: Long brown hair, ruby green eyes, loves to wear shorts, and and a short top, white pale skin

Personalilty: Little stormy at times, but loves to hang with friends, is curios, and loves to train for future battle's

Bio: Ran away when i was 7, because parents for evil for power. As then i was raised from a nice rich family. 

Angel,Demon,Werewolf, or Vampire: both angel and demon 

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
smile

Name: Scarlett Krauss

Looks: Her pale skin is almost the color of a porcelain doll's,making her uneven ginger hair stand out. But, the thing most people remember about her about her,is her eyes. Which are two colors,the left being red and the other being green. She is also quite short,and has a few scars.

Personality: She's the kind of girl that most people will just overlook,or just ignore. She can be quite bitter because of this,and is not afraid to fight,when it's needed. She can also kinda "Change" her personality when she is in disguise.

Bio: She grew up with three brothers,who were killed when she was 10. Ever since then,she's been just wandering around. Her scythe never leaving her side,and  she has many disguises that she uses.

Angel,Demon,Werewolf,or Vampire?: Demon

Other: She has a German accent.

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Penny walked in the forest, daydreaming as sunlight touched her pale skin. She sang a little song she had hear when she was 6, it seemed to please the flowers.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett sat under a tree,pulling her recently dyed hair out of a pony tail. It was apart of a disguise ,which she hated. Sighing,she looked down at the pink sundress she wore. It disgusted her,but it was better than being killed. Scarlett ran her fingers through her hair as she put it back up,"I'm so happy that this dye is washable.." She mumbled to nobody.

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Penny was in a good mood. Happy as a real angel. Her crush had asked her to go to the beach with him, and she almost fainted. Penny sung a little louder, for the forest to hear.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett stood and dusted off her dress. She started walking through the woods,and at one point,she could hear someone singing not too far away. 

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Then she felt a bump that shook the hole ground. Penny fell down, and her voice weakened. It went on, and on....then a dark shadow formed. A dark troll? Penny wasn't sure...she stood still and watched it.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett,not being very far away,felt the ground shake. She started running toward where she thought it had come from.

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Penny got up and let a dark sword grow. The shadow troll stepped back. Then others came. Penny was out numbered. She sliced a few's head off. Then she went for what looked like the leader.

And I was all like~

And they where all like~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello i'm jake :)

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

spell ur username backwards

Hello i'm jake :)

latest videos