Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm caught up. Sophia and Ryan just left the tee house (that is sooo awesome) and just arrived at Ryans parents house where there supposed to have Christmas dinner with them and her mom is coming to.. and they are late.)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)

Ryan pressed a kiss to Sophia's lips and jumped inside the car. As he started it, his other hand tapped out a beat on the steering wheel. He asked, So what are the chances we don't get in trouble for being late?"

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!
This is a pen. This is a PEN! ~Percy Jackson

Anyway, bye guys!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

(Not problem I just went through the last like 10 or so pages lol)

"None. We're definitely going to get in trouble. Plus before we go I need to stop by my house for like two minutes.. So we'll be probably 15 minutes late meaning..Your mom is going to scold us. My mom will agree. Your dad will probably try to guess why we were late causing us to get in more trouble and then your sister will say something that will cause our parents to think we didn't just fall asleep." Sophia replied as she got in.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan blinked and said, "That's oddly specific. So we should hide and order pizza?" He turned out onto the street and looked expectantly at Sophia.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!
This is a pen. This is a PEN! ~Percy Jackson

Anyway, bye guys!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia shook her head. "No. We are going. And of course it's specific.. I know our parents and your sister, and I know how they are. Being late is way better than not showin up at all." she said.

1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos