Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Mafia

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Adrien closed and locked his front door, went down the steps outside his house, and over to the cat that was transporting them around. Gilbert seemed to have s strange smirk, which made Adrien tilt his head and ask, "Are you okay? "

The Mafia

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert peeked at Adrien "...hm..I`m alright just a bit restless..I`ll be fine in a bit" He said his voice low as he reached the  and knocked on the truck, which his mother popped open "Put your bag back here, also we`ll be at the house in a little bit Adrien" He said as he then got in the car.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

The Mafia

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Adrien nodded, though he didn't really seem fine to him. He showed his bag in the trunk before slinking into the back of the car. He was Silent most of the time. However, this was only really because he had no words that could fit he situation, and any he did have were stuck in his throat

The Mafia

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert finally sighed once they were in the drive way and as soon as the car stopped, the house was a rather large victorian styled home and seemed very old. A small girl ran from the porch of the house screaming "Big brother!!!" She then quickly tackled him in a hug, Gilbert picked up the girl "Rosa, you could have fallen, be more careful please.." He said calmly with a small relaxed smile on his face.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

The Mafia

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Adrien got out the car and pulled his bag out of the trunk. He went back around the car, staring up at the huge Victorian house. Once he looked away he was instantly in a position of awkwardness. He barely even knew Gilbert, and didn't know the young girl in front of him, so he didn't know what to say or do.

The Mafia

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert peeked at Adrien and smiled to him "Adrien..please let me introduce you to Rosa, my little sister" He said as he put her down, Rosa smiled happily "Hi Gilly`s friend!" She said grinning ear to ear. Gilbert knew Adrie might have been a bit nervous.

Grief"

The Mafia

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Adrien crouched until he wss the height of Rosa and smiled at her. "Hello there Rosa. You have a very beautiful name you know. " he said sweetly to her. A breeze of wind blew z sending a shiver through Adrien. He stood up, turning ti face Gilbert. "Could we go inside now? "

The Mafia

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Rosa smiled then shived also then Gilbert picked her up and nodded to Adrien "Yes, follow me " He said smiling to him, then began walking into the house and opened the door for  Adrien "I`ll show you your room so you can get situated."

Grief"

The Mafia

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Adrien threw his bag over his shoulder and began following Gilbert. "Thanks..." he murmured quietly. He seemed a lot more quiet than he had been a few minted ago, and had subsided to biting his lip as followed Gilbert, and his younger sister , into the house and through corridors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Another Problem! HELP!

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

latest videos