Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eventide Circus (Lily & Fox)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
A private RP for Lily (blackheartkiller) and I!
So yeah, I didn't want to put The Night Circus because - well, I didn't want to. xD
---
The twins shrugged and left their bedroom, walking outside. From the corner of Esther's eye, she swore she had seen someone, but when she had turned around completely, no one had been there. Narrowing her eyes, Esther simply turned back front and continued on walking, searching for Celia.

Arabella walked outside to breathe in some fresh air, and then spotted Angeli with his hat tipped down over his eyes. She simply smirked and skipped over to him, laying her head on his shoulder. "Hey Angel."

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, Eventide Circus, cool. xD Though I still need to reply for Night Circus.
-----
Sterling peeked out of his shadows, frowning slightly as they searched for Celia. He went back to the shadows, hat tipped over his eyes as he kept on following until they reach Celia's tent.

Celia sighed quietly as she waited for the Twins to arrive in her tent. She looked at the clock in the night-table stand, seeing it is still morning.

Angeli slightly jumped when he heard Arabella's voice. He moved his hat away from his eyes, smiling down at her." Why hello, Bella ~." He cooed looking down at her.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Esther and Klara walked inside Celia's tent. "So," Klara murmured as she sat down in one of the chairs, Esther simply standing besides the door. "About Arabella and Sterling..."

Arabella smiled in return, feeling a slight blush rush to her ivory cheeks. "You sleep to much, you know."

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Celia jumped slightly, never getting use to the Twins popping out like that." Hello, girls." She reply, then nodded at the question." Yes... It's about them. So..."

Angeli chuckled and smiled, shrugging as he sat up to looked at the clear sky." I know. Sometime a Joker, as myself, need to get a lot of rest." He said, smiling gently at her.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Klara grinned as she came up with an idea, Esther knowing what her sister was going to say. "We have to make Arabella go mad for her. He is the Mad Hatter, after all," Klara joked and Esther simply rolled her eyes. "Maybe she should kiss Angeli in front of her, and probably change her wardrobe up a bit."

Arabella pushed herself up onto the crate, sitting next to Angeli. "Jokers never sleep."

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Celia raised a brow at Klara, deeply in thoughts about the idea." Well... Sterling is... But how would we get Arabella go mad for him..." She trailed off, listing to Klara's words. She raised both brows in amusement, grinning slightly." I guess we can... But how though?"

Angeli chuckled and smiled at her, looking down." Hey, I do sleep." He teased, grinning slightly.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Esther gently scoffed, rolling her eyes and then smirking. "As if she weren't mad enough about him," She said in a rather obvious tone. "It's true," Klara muttered before listening to Celia. "Okay, we can go shopping tonight while Arabella's asleep, and in the morning when she goes out for her routine dance, we replace all of her clothes with the stuff we bought!"

Arabella smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder, feeling his warmth blush her cheeks. "Well, you're lucky. I've got too much dancing on my toes."

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Celia smirked and nodded, liking the idea." Alright then. So is all settle, let's not speak this to nobody, understand me. Especially Sterling, Arabella and  Angeli." She stated, giving them a look and then walked out of the tent, bumping into Sterling.

Sterling smiled at Celia as she bumped into him." Oh, Celia! I been looking all over for you! I wanted to ask you something...." They both walked away from the tent, Sterling talking as Celia stayed quiet, listing to him.

Posted By:
NeonOasis Lock
NeonOasis
StarStarStarStar
[Don't tell anyone about this account. *sshh*]

Esther and Klara looked at each other with a smirk as they silently left Celia's tent, quietly talking to themselves with visible smirks on her their lips and a mischievous glint in their dark eyes. Even though Esther didn't honestly care about Arabella, she did feel a bit bad and needed something to do.

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Angeli raised a brow at Arabella, smirking slightly." Is that so.. ~? Why not always sleep with me. I have a lot of hiding sleeping places where Celia doesn't know." He muttered, smiling as he looked at her.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Favorite metal bands?

latest videos